Nascar Cheaters
Close

Nascar Cheaters

This is a discussion on Nascar Cheaters within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; Heard about the big stink in NASCAR....mystery substance found in the fuel system. Evidently some tech inspector reached inside an intake to check for something ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nascar Cheaters

Nascar Cheaters

Heard about the big stink in NASCAR....mystery substance found in the fuel system.

Evidently some tech inspector reached inside an intake to check for something they always check for...who knows what...anyway, he brought his hand back out covered in some substance he couldn't identify. They sent it off to some NASCAR lab (if you can believe there is such a thing), but they aren't saying what it was. They just said an Oxygenator of some sort that will increase octane.

I'm betting it was Moth Balls in the fuel tank.
    JohnnyB

n/a

maybe i could finally out run champ's mach 1 down the straights with some of this o2 goo. anything in the uscra rule book? i'll just fire my crew cheif if i get caught. wait that's me. the inspecter's search in waltrip's manifold reminded me of my sister when she (once) put her finger in my nephew's diaper "just to check". i guess you have to know you're looking for something and be prepared for both a negative and a positive determination.
    parks

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

Sometimes after I fart I have to put a finger in my pants to check.

But...most of the time it's so obvious I don't have to check.

I'm going to fire my butt filter.

JohnnyB

JB, I heard that K&N is coming out with a new filter for just that purpose....

Yeller'
    ---
    Ask not what the wanker can do for you, but what you can do for your wanker!

it is one thing to piss off the sponsor, it is another to piss off the manufacturer of the car you are driving (or at least the manufacturer of the car your car is modeled after) on their inagural year. Something tells me this will be no end to trouble.

tell me this oh great branson of the fuels, if he was reaching in the intake, what the hell kind of substance is lingering in there? I've reached in plenty of intakes only to find....nothing...traces of fuel vapor and not much else.

n/a
    NASCAR is excitement, the races go like this...

Green...White...Checker

Now thats freakin exciting!!

Champ

if one were a really smart chemist, perhaps one could concoct some sort of goo that had loads of ready to burn o2 . extra o2 means extra hp. now smear said goo in your intake manifold. during the course of a qualifying run, it would deplete itself to nothing (like a consant loss oiling system). now if the expected depletion rate was off just a bit, some of this goo would left over in the intake tract ready for a randy inspector to finger off and say "what the f%#K is this s%&t doing on my finger? now there's a lot of finger pointing and something sure smells fishey.
    parks

quote:...to finger off and say "what the f%#K is this s%&t doing on my finger? now there's a lot of finger pointing and something sure smells fishey.
    Are we still talking about NASCAR? ... 'cause this is starting to remind me of a girl I once knew...

JB
    my favorite part was that in the focs article they used the words "integrity" and "sport" in the same sentence as nascar!

CB650, FauxCatiFT500

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links