My first Ebay idiot seller - Page 2
Close

My first Ebay idiot seller

This is a discussion on My first Ebay idiot seller within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; This just in . . . You re-sell it as you have wasted enough of my time with your inconsiderate acusations--...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    This just in . . .

You re-sell it as you have wasted enough of my time with your inconsiderate acusations--

Evil,
    Yeah...resell that baby...get some of your money back.

Then...find out what the time limit is on feedback...(about six months I think)...wait till the last minute...leave him negative feedback, by the time he notices it, it may be too late for him to respond in kind.
    JohnnyB

I filed the complaint with ebay, we'll see where that goes. I'll just add the tank to the "tank farm" that I have started!! I think I have about 4 spares now . . . .

thanks for the wait till the end moment on feedback. Just for yucks I have to see if he has already left feedback for me. I am sure it is interesting.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

ps, i had a thought earlier today while driving, that if i am honest about the tank and description and try to re-sell it on ebay, i bet I can get back the whole amount.

So . . . . How about a wager? That someone here writes the description for me, I take the photos. We pick the best description, and if the tank sells for more than what I paid for it, the person who wrote the description gets the difference in cash. If it sells for less, I'll send the difference to that same person. And we make sure that in the description we reference the "bad guy" mr. Richard what's his name.

Tex, you have a shipping company, right?

gettin evil

Evil,
    I can tell you right now, if the tank had a decent interior and I was in the market for a Gilera tank I would pay $75 for it. It may in fact have a decent interior without that crap in there. I hate that stuff, I'd rather weld up a hole.
    I've paid $50+ for crappy Honda SL70 tanks (they go for about $400 with real professional paint).
    JohnnyB

i say we all pitch in some cash to pay for it for evil. then he shits in it, puts the cap on, then sends it back. then we all get a big laugh! you can ups it, that way we can track it!!! everyone has fun!

jc

can i start emailing him about his stuff?? like ask better pictures, and more technical questions. like "have you checked the clearance on the mcganzer flange? and what is the clearance?"

jc

I think caferacer.net has a new challenge.

Harass this guy without actually harassing him (on the books).

Drive him insane.

Hey By'

I hate the guy with the white hot intensity of a thousand suns.

It's eating me up inside.

JohnnyB

you can't send shit through the mail - federal crime of sending unlicensed hazardous chemicals through the mail. Don't ask me how I know this.

Fo $75 bucks I'd buy the tank, set up a website detailing the whole transaction, list the seller's real name, his ebay name, his home address, the works. Then for kicks we host a video of a bunch of us stomping this tank to death. I mean everything, burn the fucker if we have to. piss on it, you name it.

this is the part that really gets me:

"I will not even open your pix because it is plain to see that you can look gift horse in the mouth because You and I both know the tank is worth more in the rough that you paid"

fuck him the arrogant prick. What state is he in? a lot of states outlaw laquer paints and if he is in one you can anonomously report him to his local enviornmental control board who will fine him and (raid) surprise inspect his property for the chemicals. That will really fuck him.

in his feedback section this pisses me off even more:
    "Reply by withdraw: Some people can not grasp the idea :: Add a little to S&H and sell for less-- " jackhole scammer

WITHDRAW - we're a comin' fer ya

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links