My first Ebay idiot seller - Page 3
Close

My first Ebay idiot seller

This is a discussion on My first Ebay idiot seller within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; quote: BUT...look at the guys feedback...I NEVER bid on anything with a seller with less than 99% positive. I also always check through the feedback ...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    quote:
    BUT...look at the guys feedback...I NEVER bid on anything with a seller with less than 99% positive. I also always check through the feedback responses....even ONE rude or smart ass reply to feedback and I won't bid.
    While the "99%" rule and reply is generally sound, but there are exceptions.
    Now, I've had pretty good luck on eBay. I've sold about half, bought half on my 23 or 24 transactions. I was selling a part, last year I think, and clearly stated 3 places in the auction I would absolutely NOT take personal checks, and again in the post-auction email. Yet my winning bidder, and a truly arrogant arrogant a**hole he turned out to be, first practically DEMANDED I sent the part to another address (I tried to accommodate him on that) and then had the nerve to send me a personal check. Now, I'd planned on leaving on vacation within a few days, planned to ship them off the day I got the money. I wanted to use some of this $$ on it. Payment didn't even get to me until 3+ weeks. I sent him an email telling him next time he should pay attention, and that I was returning his check and relisting the item since he did not follow directions and complicated things by not paying timely or properly. So the bastard left me my first and only Negative feedback, saying I'd sent "crazy" emails and had "threatened him" (WTF?!?) and "would not send item." Well, I did give a negative reply back, stating "He's a liar." No threats. He sent check instead of MO, I returned his check. Which I did promptly.

Everything else has been flawless and everyone prior and since has been very, very happy with my swift communication, payment, shipping and quality and honesty in descriptions when I'm the seller.

But because of this one weirdo, my feedback score is only 96%.

Given the above, would you still automatically dismiss my auctions out of hand?

Edited by - Quicklimegirl on Mar 06 2007 10:48:33 PM

quote:
    Fo $75 bucks I'd buy the tank, set up a website detailing the whole transaction, list the seller's real name, his ebay name, his home address, the works. Then for kicks we host a video of a bunch of us stomping this tank to death. I mean everything, burn the fucker if we have to. piss on it, you name it.
    I like that idea!!

Yeah that Dude is really a piece of work. He needs to be hit upside his head a few times with that tank....maybe knock some sense into the idiot. What a tool.

mike o is in tupelo miss right now. maybe we can have him stop in say hello. that will at least cost the guy alot in plumbing work.

jc

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

quote:
    I hate the guy with the white hot intensity of a thousand suns.

It's eating me up inside.

JohnnyB

Try a little Maalox and get some sleep. Take it from me, you'll feel better in the morning.

P.S. Thanks for the megs.

Honda go sideways!

Hehehe.

quote:
    you can't send shit through the mail - federal crime of sending unlicensed hazardous chemicals through the mail. Don't ask me how I know this.

Ok I started. I sent him a message about his Triumph tr5mx avenger 260092058956 on e-bay. A simple innocent inquiry about whether he has the original parts and if they are included. I suspect we can follow up from there. The guy sounds like a dick in this sale too. I wonder if anybody has some shipping questions about using Tex's shipping company. He should have his rendering truck out of the ice by now.
    Ken

AHRMA 412
    Vintage racing - old guys on old bikes

I just sent him a message asking for better pictures because I couldn't see much detail in those small pictures and didn't want to miss any problems with the bike.

Once again...note the lack of detailed pictures...the guy doesn't want buyers to have a good view of the bike.
    JohnnyB

maybe we should set up an auction that shows the tank after I have beat the crap out of it, run it over with my truck, shows my dong pissing on it, and then my dog pissing on it, and then on fire. Then I'll send it back to him. C.O.D. From Tex's shipping co.

It's a nice tank, physically, the inside is very clean, really no rust, just that kreem shit in it.

I appreciate your sending him harrassing email. Let us know what the responses are.

I'm feeling evil.

Richard Chiles
    8801 Ocean Springs Rd.
    Ocean Springs,, MS 39564
    United States

[email protected]

228 875-2104

Edited by - imslow on Mar 07 2007 08:03:08 AM

oops. did I just post all his info? didn't mean to do that. hehe

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Sponsored Links