Duc VS BMW - Page 2
Close

Duc VS BMW

This is a discussion on Duc VS BMW within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; BMW's are a great bike to cafe out. Here is mine and a link to lots of cafeboxers! I am not the greatest mechanic, but ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Duc VS BMW

BMW's are a great bike to cafe out. Here is mine and a link to lots of cafeboxers! I am not the greatest mechanic, but I find airheads easy to work on if you just take your time, read, read, and read about whatever you want to do to the bike before you execute.

http://www.rockerboxer.com/page/page/1415111.htm

Yeller'
    ---
    Ask not what the wanker can do for you, but what you can do for your wanker!

I've never really been a bmw fan, but that is a nice lookin' bike.

The best kind of justice is angry mob justice.

There is an R100S solo seat model in black cherry fade at my local ducati dealership. It has about 2000 miles. I actually was considering it (espically since the dealer would talk about financing) until I found out they wanted $7000. It was one of dealer's personal bikes and a wonderful specimen but I bought my new ducati instead because I can actually use it without hurting the value too much. This same dealer also has a Krauser racing R100 that is stunning.

Since march when this thread was first posted, I have noticed a slight bump up in the prices of older duc Supersports (espcially the 900). Some of the late 70's early 80's air heads have begun to appreciate a little more as well. /6 bikes are starting to move out of the bargain range. It has been an interesting year.

I have an aversion to shaft drive bikes, which is probably why I haven't owned a BMW yet, but if the right R69S, /2 or /5 came along it would be hard to resist....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links