Biker 1 Car 0 - Page 2
Close

Biker 1 Car 0

This is a discussion on Biker 1 Car 0 within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; Something about this video that they dont show (creative editing?). What happened to provoke the biker that we didnt see? I cant imagine he was ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Biker 1 Car 0

Ews
    Something about this video that they dont show (creative editing?). What happened to provoke the biker that we didnt see? I cant imagine he was just being a dick, but maybe. My guess is that the car switched into the HOV lane without looking (which lets be honest, that shit happens daily) and almost hit the biker. Im not condoning the riders reaction, but I cannot in good conscious say that I have never wanted to do that to some ass hat that almost killed me, but I have restraint so I dont do that. That being said, he shoudl have stopped, bt maybe he did and the video is just edited to make it look like he didnt.
    Dream as if you live forever, Live as if you die today.~ James Dean

I feel the need, the need for speed.~ Mavrick (Tom Cruise before he was a big ol' bag of crazy)

Quote Originally Posted by Ews View Post
    Something about this video that they dont show (creative editing?). What happened to provoke the biker that we didnt see? I cant imagine he was just being a dick, but maybe. My guess is that the car switched into the HOV lane without looking (which lets be honest, that shit happens daily) and almost hit the biker. Im not condoning the riders reaction, but I cannot in good conscious say that I have never wanted to do that to some ass hat that almost killed me, but I have restraint so I dont do that. That being said, he shoudl have stopped, bt maybe he did and the video is just edited to make it look like he didnt.
    You should have read the story after watching the vid. Authorities are looking for the biker, who apparently didn't stick around or make a call. They are investigating it as a road rage hit and run. If it was edited it was sped up at the end cause it looked to me like the biker hit full throttle and was high tailing it out of there.
    www.CreativeCandy.org

I carry a gun because I'm too young to die, too old to take an ass whooping, and a cop is too heavy.

Ews
    Admittedly I did not read the article, but that does not surprise me. HE did have a pretty big part in that wreck. Like Geeto said, kicking a car is more likely to hurt the rider than the car. So that guy was just an idiot.
    Dream as if you live forever, Live as if you die today.~ James Dean

I feel the need, the need for speed.~ Mavrick (Tom Cruise before he was a big ol' bag of crazy)

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

The car cuts the biker off in the HOV lane. Biker reacts by trying to pull up to the car to exchanges words. Car accelerates then brake checks biker. CAMERA STARTS ROLLING.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i don't see the point of trying to take an incident further at 60mph on the highway. car driver probably did what they did because they're not paying attention. we all know they do that. give them the horn, makes them aware you're there and they did something you didn't like and they'll react as they like. probably still don't give much of a shit.

hot headed idiot on bike and hot headed idiot in car and it's going to go tits up pretty quick somehow. add into that the uncertainty of the gun thing you guys have over there and there's no way i'd be hassling a driver who isn't paying attention and possibly doesn't give too much of a shit about you anyway.

incident > escalation > trip to hospital. in this case not for who'd you expect.

deadspin-quote-carrot-aligned-w-bgr-2

This motorcyclist was caught knocking off mirrors, supposedly speeding at over 100 mph, and has pending charges of driving recklessly on a California highway. Unfortunately for him, his hooligan antics were caught by a CHP helicopter leading police units on the ground straight to his home.
    Another dipshit that gives bikes a bad name and makes the case against lanesplitting.

Also, reminder: this is why you don't kick a car when on a bike:

or otherwise road rage:

seriously, if you are already on a bike you are superior to your caged brethren. Why stoop to their level?
    Andyshep likes this.
    Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.
    - Samuel Beckett
    A tool is just an opportunity with a handle
    - Kevin Kelly

Automatic centre punch. Bye window.

Quote Originally Posted by Geeto67 View Post

Another dipshit that gives bikes a bad name and makes the case against lanesplitting.

Also, reminder: this is why you don't kick a car when on a bike:

or otherwise road rage:

seriously, if you are already on a bike you are superior to your caged brethren. Why stoop to their level?
    He was probably on some forum where some internet tough guy was bragging about kicking someones door after being cutoff.

Guilty, I actually did kick a door. Stuck in traffic bumper to bumper, crawling in second gear. I'd been next to a big boat of a car in the lane to the right for a while. To the point I could have read the newspaper on his passenger seat.. He starts wandering left and I have no where to go. I hit the horn and yell and finally before he pushes me into the oncoming traffic I kicked his door. I thought he was having a stroke, turns out he was drunk. Yep the kick startled him and he bounced off the curb and started ranting some illegible gibberish while drooling like the slack jawed buffoon he was. The triumph is a real stable bike and I lived on in so no problem staying on two wheels. Grant it, it wasn't high speed but still. Only as a last resort outta options move.
    If you can't pick it back up, don't ride it.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen J View Post
    Guilty, I actually did kick a door.
    I'm sure we've all done it. I've done it too, that's how I know it's stupid. The faster we are going, the less physics is on our side.
    Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.
    - Samuel Beckett
    A tool is just an opportunity with a handle
    - Kevin Kelly

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links