Biker 1 Car 0
Close

Biker 1 Car 0

This is a discussion on Biker 1 Car 0 within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; Road Rage Caught on Camera: Motorcyclist Kicks Sedan Before Multi-Car Crash | NBC Southern California...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Biker 1 Car 0

Biker 1 Car 0

Car 0, but motorcyclist -1 for being a hit and run douche and leaving the scene of an accident he partially caused. Fuck that guy, seriously fuck him.
    woodsman and Andyshep like this.
    Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.
    - Samuel Beckett
    A tool is just an opportunity with a handle
    - Kevin Kelly

That guy in the pick-up wouldn't have had any idea WTF happened - one minute clear road ahead, next minute on my roof...

Yeah - fuck that "badass" biker guy.....had to be a HD, didn't it?? I was kinda wishing he would have gotten cleaned up.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

There is so much fail here.

I just feel sorry for the innocent people that got caught up in that fucking mess, courtesy of the two biggest douche bags on the road.
    Andyshep likes this.

Bad choice for the title, I wasn't endorsing the biker's actions.

I'm surprised theres so much hate for the rider. The sedan came into the hov lane and cut off the mc. Big deal he kicked the car causing zero damage. One guy is in a car and another is exposed. If a car carelessly fucks with my life, I get pretty upset. Thats one thing that gets me fuming-road rage against motorcyclists. Its happened to me before and it is scary shit when you realize that a driver basically has enough anger in them to do something that could quite possibly kill you.

If that were me riding I would have left the car driver behind to hopefully burn.

Yeah I suppose he should have tended to to the guy in the truck.
    Internet arguments are like the special olympics. If you win you're still retarded

Quote Originally Posted by woodsman View Post
    Bad choice for the title, I wasn't endorsing the biker's actions.
    didn't think you were, but I was reading this item on Jalopnik yesterday and there were a bunch of people that seem to think that just because you ride a bike it's an excuse for poor behavior. It isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckets View Post
    I'm surprised theres so much hate for the rider. The sedan came into the hov lane and cut off the mc. Big deal he kicked the car causing zero damage. One guy is in a car and another is exposed. If a car carelessly fucks with my life, I get pretty upset. Thats one thing that gets me fuming-road rage against motorcyclists. Its happened to me before and it is scary shit when you realize that a driver basically has enough anger in them to do something that could quite possibly kill you.

If that were me riding I would have left the car driver behind to hopefully burn.

Yeah I suppose he should have tended to to the guy in the truck.
    Being part of an accident and not stopping to see if people are ok is a dick move regardless as to whether you ride a bike or drive a car. It's also illegal and the stupidest kind of illegal, one with very little moral justification and does not benefit anybody involved including the runner (even if he "gets away" he still has a damaged bike to pay for and injury on his conscience).

Drivers are careless, and sometimes they are careless with our lives and it pisses us off. I get that and I am hugely sympathetic to that point of it. Kicking the car is stupid because more often than not it upsets the bike more than do any damage to the car. search youtube, there are hundreds of videos of bikers kicking a car and knocking themselves over - the car never felt a thing. We have all done stupid things because of careless drivers causing us to not think clearly and if we are lucky we realized that it's better to roll on and leave them behind in their little cage of rage than to take on their bullshit. I get to ride the bike, I get to enjoy life more than them by riding a motorcycle, why do I need to take on their petty bullshit because they are careless and thoughtless and aggressive about it, or worse why do I need to poke the bear to see if they are capable of murder? I'm at a disadvantage, in a fight between car and bike it's more likely their car will kill me - for what? because he's a moron? My life's too short as it is and this isn't the kind of bad choices I want to be know for (dying from too much sex while riding a motorcycle or a fist fight with a great white shark while skydiving is more my high speed chicken feed).

Now, I have watched this video probably about a dozen times and honestly I think the driver just really didn't see the bike and the kick to the car probably scared the shit out of them. Pro tip: if someone isn't situationally aware to see a large red motorcycle in close proximity to their car, they probably don't have a good mastery of driving either - probably best to leave them to their hazy fog, be thankful they didn't kill you, and move on. otherwise you get rolled over esclades. That's what we got here, a rolled over esclade.
    Last edited by Geeto67; 06-23-2017 at 09:02 AM.
    Ews likes this.
    Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.
    - Samuel Beckett
    A tool is just an opportunity with a handle
    - Kevin Kelly

Yea this vid's all over the net and I had to watch it allot of times. 2 weeks ago a Tractor trailer squeezed me out of a lane. I only had grass at 130 Kph to move to. Grabbed a handful of throttle and got ahead of him. I could see he had no idea till I shot past his door. Gave him the "wave" and moved on. Name:  shame.gif
Views: 86
Size:  364 Bytes The HD had allot of options besides the boot. Either it startled the IDIOT in the car or they're a homicidal maniac. I don't know, don't know them. Fact is, had the HD reacted the way I did allot of innocent people wouldn't have got hurt. Then to drive off leaving the carnage you had a hand in without stopping to help pretty much gets you this months douche bag award.
    If you can't pick it back up, don't ride it.

I think if the hit and run ever became a legal issue for the rider he could legitimately argue he didn't stop because he feared for his safety. Seriously why is he required to return to a person who a minute ago just tried to kill him? and now may be even more pissed off?
    Internet arguments are like the special olympics. If you win you're still retarded

Quote Originally Posted by Buckets View Post
    I think if the hit and run ever became a legal issue for the rider he could legitimately argue he didn't stop because he feared for his safety. Seriously why is he required to return to a person who a minute ago just tried to kill him? and now may be even more pissed off?
    WTF, you mean the person you just tried to kill by startling them into a crash. I doubt seriously fear of his life would have made a good defense when he was the initial aggressor. If you are in fear of your life in that situation you pull into a crowded parking lot and call the police or drive to the Police station to report it, did he do any of these? No, he's a piece of shit that gives all bikers a bad rap.
    www.CreativeCandy.org

I carry a gun because I'm too young to die, too old to take an ass whooping, and a cop is too heavy.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links