speed channel :(
Close

This is a discussion on speed channel :( within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; I come home to watch the AMA race at 3 pm. get a few laps into it and they cut in with late breaking nascar ...

JD

I come home to watch the AMA race at 3 pm. get a few laps into it and they cut in with late breaking nascar coverage. like we care! took a half hour to talk about going around in circles. I hate that over half the coverage is all nascar now.

You know... going left on four is lot more challenging then going left and right on two. Anyone have an Airtech 350four full fairing for sale?

Aaron

the best part was that they went back to the ama race during the cool down lap then interviewed the winners. a real dick move. and just because the race was spoiled for me, i know gobert got 2nd, im going to spoil it for everyone else who hasnt seen it. and just to make sure youre always happy, put every redneck mofo driving a shitbox ford tempo with a nascar sticker on the back window into the rail as hard as you can while yelling out your car window, "still like nascar fucker!!!" every chance you get. we'll all thank you for it. migel did manage a 3rd in the second superbike race. yates was just flying. and i think nicky likes those world superbike tires hes running now. that kid is too fast.

anyone know where i can get a slider window for my truck. mine is now missing thanks to a lawn tractor transporting incident earlier today.
    and i dont want jcwhitney as an answer.

joe

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

JD
    funny you should ask, I happen to have a CR450 Airtech fairing I'm considering selling.

I know you jerk. I found out through word of mouth. Let me know what you want for it and I'll come get it when I pick the other bike up.

Aaron

Sponsored Links