Guys! How do I turn my 350 into THIS!!
Close

This is a discussion on Guys! How do I turn my 350 into THIS!! within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...&category=6708 Now this is EXACTLY what I want. What would it take? I have never worked on bikes before, never modified them, so I know ...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...&category=6708

Now this is EXACTLY what I want.

What would it take? I have never worked on bikes before, never modified them, so I know nothing about doing it.

But I want to do it. I have a 70' CB350 that's been in my front yard for about three months now. I want to turn it into something like this.

Anyone done anything like this before? Is that a custom frame, or a modified CB frame? How do I find wheels lilke that to fit on mine, or that front fork? Or that danm springer seat?

Any info?

this is caferacer.net, not chopper.net. there is nothing on that bike that's stock. bikes that are built like this arent just bought. if they were, everyone would have one like everyone has arlen ness turn signals or mirrors. they are a creation of someones imagination. just like caferacers are. if you have 1k to put into a bike like this that you want, bid 1k on this one. as far as chopper parts, you probably wont get much help here. i can tell you this much, those seats are available. from any aftermarket chopper catalog or shop. how youd mount one on a cb350 with cutting the frame up i dont know. now get with the program and buy some clip ons and rearsets and drag your damned knee!

jc

JD
    haha, tell 'em how you really feel. I concur with joe, what he said

Sponsored Links