things that make you feel good
Close

This is a discussion on things that make you feel good within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; things that make you feel good about motorcycles and riding them, nothing sex related here. things like the bikers at the body shop at my ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    JB

things that make you feel good about motorcycles and riding them, nothing sex related here.

things like the bikers at the body shop at my work who give me shit because it's a honda (they've got bad ass choppers and harleys) but they also give me props for its overall awesome shape and having no other mode of transportation. they call me a true biker, even if it is a honda.

and my favorite was yesterday coming back from work and riding 83north. a brand spanking new yellow/orange lamborgini or whatever you spell it, was driving and after a few inapropriate passes i got meself right next to the young lad driving and he gives me that "that's right i'm cool" look as i am turning my head to look at him and the car. i got a major grin on my face and point to him, and give him the sign language interpretation of "your dick is tiny". he got pissed, reved up but i was far ahead of him by then.... in a historic tag honda CB650.... made me feel good about my cock and historic tags. fuck your new shit.

sorry about taking bandwidth or whatever, just had to mention this.

CB650, FauxCatiFT500

Edited by - jb on May 05 2007 4:58:53 PM

making my own stuff and modifying what i already have to suit me is a great feeling. got a set of rask rearsets, didnt like where they put my feet (i'm way fat) so i welded studs for the top holes onto the frame that set the pegs farther back and lower. having guys riding new sportbikes saying "i wish i had something like that instead of my"insert bike type here"

some people are like slinkies, basically useless but they still make me smile when i push them down the stairs

i remember when i got my first bike and i'd just gotten a new job and i came home after work and got on my bike and realized i'd operated a jack hammer and kick started a motorcycle that day. i felt kinda cool.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

I have to ask - what is the universal sign language interpretation of "your dick is tiny"?

As for things that make me feel good...kick starting a 57 Triumph in front of a bunch of Harley guys who can barely get their big sausage fingers around their ignition keys.

And shopping for shoes.

Suki

JB
    point to between the legs and with the index and thumb show how small his tool is..... i haven't found one place where they did not understand and where they didn't -want- to kick my ass.

CB650, FauxCatiFT500

I went to Sturgis on a Yamaha FZ1 ran a 100+ most of the way across Montana. When I got there I was told it was obvious I road all the way from Oregon because Harleys are the only thing that gets trailered to Sturgis. And this was from a guy that had been going since 1972. Still cracks me up.

JB, why are you so facinated by other men's dicks?

I never got that "tiny dick" thinking that people had about fast cars, I can guarantee that if anyone on this board won 20 mil in the lottery one of the first purchases would be a go fast toy. It has nothing to do with penile enhancement, just most motorheads are adrenalin junkies with a bend toward going stupid fast.

I tell you with 20 million I would probably go out and buy either a ferrari 250 GTO, 71 hemi 'cuda, or a real 427 cobra...and then immediatly reduce said vehicle to a pile of smoldering rubble on some highway somewhere. My last words? "Hey, Watch this!" nevermind that 10 years ago I didn't need a million dollars to buy either american car on that list.

I picked those cars because I am a vintage guy, I think the modern day exotics are for car people who really just don't know any better. Although that 599 GTB is really nice.

mmmmmmmmmm 20 million? i'd have to get a 69 l82 vette and a ferrari daytona

some people are like slinkies, basically useless but they still make me smile when i push them down the stairs

quote:
    mmmmmmmmmm 20 million? i'd have to get a 69 l82 vette and a ferrari daytona

L88 vette...L82s were the 190hp 350s from the late 70's and early 80s. ZL1 was the aluminum 427 vette they made like 69 of in 1969. Can you believe I have passed on 2 l88 vettes in my life for cheap? One was a 67 project that I didn't know was one until a friend of mine bought it later on (I didn't have the money when it was offered to me), the other was a 1968 L88 that aq friend of mine swore he would never sell and then when he called I didn't have the money for it. All this was in the 90's before barrett jackson fucked the musclecar hobby in the ass.

anyway, let's hijack this thread by asking the Question "What 5 'Go fast toys' would you buy if you just won the lottery?"

Lotus Esprit Turbo. And I also like the new Lotus Elise & it's faster club racing cousin - can't remember what they call it. And a Lotus Europa.

And My wife really loves 427 Cobras (honest), so I'd buy her one.

Depending on how you count, that's either 4 or 5.

... And I haven't even cracked into the motorcycle list. With $20 million, limiting to just 5 is too narrow.

Edited by - judeyramone on May 08 2007 6:07:52 PM

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links