How About Those Patriots
Close

How About Those Patriots

This is a discussion on How About Those Patriots within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; Geezus, I wish they would start playing all 4 quarters. These 4th quarter comebacks are not good for my heart. Tom was playing with stitches ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How About Those Patriots

Geezus, I wish they would start playing all 4 quarters. These 4th quarter comebacks are not good for my heart. Tom was playing with stitches in his hand. Belichick doesn't allow his players to talk about injuries. Turns out it wasn't an injury, but a surgical procedure to ready him for adding a 6th finger for his next ring.
    www.CreativeCandy.org

I carry a gun because I'm too young to die, too old to take an ass whooping, and a cop is too heavy.

After last years Superbowl and their 4 the quarter comebacks this year............these last minute wins are normal now and I count on them.

I do also, but it's never easy having to go through it every game. I have always said there isn't a better team in football better at 4th quarter comebacks than the Pats.
    www.CreativeCandy.org

I carry a gun because I'm too young to die, too old to take an ass whooping, and a cop is too heavy.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

I grew up in Rhode Island and couldn't stand patriots fans, and by association the team itself... but at this point, I want to see how far they can take this before Brady retires
    Quote Originally Posted by alwhite00 View Post
    Fuck all of you guys. Get into your little circle jerk and have fun. Thought this may be a pretty cool message board but damn, you guys are assholes.

For a long time I hated the Broncos but had to grudgingly admire Elway's greatness.
    Nowadays, ditto with the Pats and Brady. He really has been astonishingly good for an astonishingly long time.

Fuck The Pats. Right in the doo doo hole.

This really has been a season for the surprise endings. The Steelers/jaguars game and the vikings/saints game both had me yelling at the TV.

I missed the Pats game yesterday because I literally had anything else better to do, but the Eagles/vikings game was a disappointment. I was hoping for a rally in the 3rd by the vikings but it never materialized. The eagles just led minn around like a gimp on a leash.
    Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.
    - Samuel Beckett
    A tool is just an opportunity with a handle
    - Kevin Kelly

Yeah, the "Minneapolis Miracle" was pretty short lived.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanshanomi View Post
    Yeah, the "Minneapolis Miracle" was pretty short lived.
    and after yesterday's showing, not deserved.
    Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.
    - Samuel Beckett
    A tool is just an opportunity with a handle
    - Kevin Kelly

Apparently quite a few NFL games are going to be played at my clubs new ground over the next 10 years.
    Spent a couple of hours wandering round just before Christmas, to say it's impressive would be an understatement.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    "It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt"

Quote Originally Posted by steveo View Post
    Apparently quite a few NFL games are going to be played at my clubs new ground over the next 10 years.
    Spent a couple of hours wandering round just before Christmas, to say it's impressive would be an understatement.
    I don't know if you follow American Football at all, but it is truly a magnificent game (if you can ignore the fact that, long-term, it makes players insane). One of the most fascinating aspects is clock management: the multitude of ways teams can stop the play clock or, conversely, try to use up time and prevent the other team from stopping the clock. It's an aspect of strategy missing from most other sports.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links