Draggin Jeans???
Close

Draggin Jeans???

This is a discussion on Draggin Jeans??? within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; Anyone have any experience with these or other kelvar lined riding pants? I am looking for an alternative to my two piece leathers for summer ...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Draggin Jeans???

Anyone have any experience with these or other kelvar lined riding pants? I am looking for an alternative to my two piece leathers for summer riding, and so I don't look weird if I ride to a non bike event. I am also considering the bohn under armour pants.

Am I crazy? I am worried about road rash, but all the time I see guys on sport bikes with shorts and tank tops... also their biker babes look sexy as hell perched up on the buddy seat with their butts poking out of their shorts, but all I can think of (well, not all) is what they will look like if they fall off....

well heres my 2cents worth
    those sportbike guys that ride in shorts, tank top and flip-flops are complete freaking morons. theyre all over columbia and i give em shit every chance i get. i have several pairs of draggin jeans and they quite literally saved me ass once. i wear a joe rocket phoenix 4.0 mesh with kevlar jacket for 3 season riding too.

I have been looking for a set of draggin jeans and can't seem to find them anywhere but on the internet or catalog order.

Hey someone pas me the wrench........ Ahh screw it where is the torch

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

I have been looking for a set of draggin jeans and can't seem to find them anywhere but on the internet or catalog order.

Hey someone pas me the wrench........ Ahh screw it where is the torch

I have Icon jeans which I like a lot. They are a good fit for women. I know they make some good riding pants for men as well. I have not tested it yet though so I cannot say anything about that.

I have Icon jeans which I like a lot. They are a good fit for women. I know they make some good riding pants for men as well. I have not tested it yet though so I cannot say anything about that.

quote:
    Anyone have any experience with these or other kelvar lined riding pants? I am looking for an alternative to my two piece leathers for summer riding, and so I don't look weird if I ride to a non bike event. I am also considering the bohn under armour pants.

Am I crazy? I am worried about road rash, but all the time I see guys on sport bikes with shorts and tank tops... also their biker babes look sexy as hell perched up on the buddy seat with their butts poking out of their shorts, but all I can think of (well, not all) is what they will look like if they fall off....

The're made here in OZ, not cheap but they do work very well, there a few other brands out now too. But dont be fooled into think you wont still ger burned in a slide, the do stop gravel rash, but in a good slide you will still generate a fair ammount of heat

quote:

The're made here in OZ, not cheap but they do work very well, there a few other brands out now too. But dont be fooled into think you wont still ger burned in a slide, the do stop gravel rash, but in a good slide you will still generate a fair ammount of heat

i second the icon gear. the few things ive seen and gotten seem to be pretty good. if you can take the logos, and weird graphics. (not all their stuff has that thought.) i bought a helmet from them a while back. its pretty nice i think. also, i think they are the parts unlimited house brand. but i could be wrong about that.

jc

i second the icon gear. the few things ive seen and gotten seem to be pretty good. if you can take the logos, and weird graphics. (not all their stuff has that thought.) i bought a helmet from them a while back. its pretty nice i think. also, i think they are the parts unlimited house brand. but i could be wrong about that.

jc

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links