Suggest some name for my garage - Page 2
Close

Suggest some name for my garage

This is a discussion on Suggest some name for my garage within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Suggest some name for my garage

Name:  avatar14223_2.gif.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  2.0 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by jcw View Post
    I've got nothin'

every name I could think of had to do with penises and blow jobs...

Good luck!
    That's a poster....A boyhood friend died today and I needed a laugh, Thank you for your insight Mr Tinhat.
    jcw likes this.

I guess I need to write a song to be sung in my shed...I call it Ode to the Chipboard Palace.
    Andyshep likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

How about "EWE SHED"? Where it's all about Ewe! Play to their ego in a roundabout way, guys who buy flashy custom bikes love that shit.

You could have a bunch of services listed outside of normal bike building, cuz anyone can do that. And then if the business takes off you could even do logo'd clothing. You'd probably want that out of a different building though to keep it all clean, so "EWE Shed B" or something.

Then for mobile apps your website could have your name in big bold letters followed by short links for other pages/services

EWE SHED

*Learn to ride! First (see more) => First classes start blah blah blah
    *Go Somewhere, else (see more) => else you risk missing these exciting adventures yadda yadda yadda
    *Spend less! Anywhere else (see more) => Anywhere else you go will likely employ trained mechanics and will need to charge more etc etc etc...

And then for the Shed B with all your logo'd stuff like cool shop shirts you could have your

EWE SHED B Wear! Logo'd clothing. Maybe something like lined flannel riding shirts? You could call them your Ewe Shed B fleeced line

I dunno, I'm just spitballing here.

EDIT: Please know I am in know way refering to your planned customer base as sheeple. I would never do that as far as you know.
    Last edited by DesmoDog; 03-29-2019 at 02:18 PM.
    s6corp likes this.
    -Craig
    The Mighty Monza Jr. Thread: https://www.caferacer.net/forum/proje...r-project.html

Quote Originally Posted by woodsman View Post
    I guess I need to write a song to be sung in my shed...I call it Ode to the Chipboard Palace.
    I heard the opening line to "Crackerbox Palace" in my head as soon as I read that.
    woodsman likes this.
    -Craig
    The Mighty Monza Jr. Thread: https://www.caferacer.net/forum/proje...r-project.html

Quote Originally Posted by DesmoDog View Post
    How about "EWE SHED"? Where it's all about Ewe! Play to their ego in a roundabout way, guys who buy flashy custom bikes love that shit.

You could have a bunch of services listed outside of normal bike building, cuz anyone can do that. And then if the business takes off you could even do logo'd clothing. You'd probably want that out of a different building though to keep it all clean, so "EWE Shed B" or something.

Then for mobile apps your website could have your name in big bold letters followed by short links for other pages/services

EWE SHED

*Learn to ride! First (see more) => First classes start blah blah blah
    *Go Somewhere, else (see more) => else you risk missing these exciting adventures yadda yadda yadda
    *Spend less! Anywhere else (see more) => Anywhere else you go will likely employ trained mechanics and will need to charge more etc etc etc...

And then for the Shed B with all your logo'd stuff like cool shop shirts you could have your

EWE SHED B Wear! Logo'd clothing. Maybe something like lined flannel riding shirts? You could call them your Ewe Shed B fleeced line

I dunno, I'm just spitballing here.

EDIT: Please know I am in know way refering to your planned customer base as sheeple. I would never do that as far as you know.
    you put quite a bit of thought into this didn't you? sorry ewe.

BaSHED
    Stephen J likes this.

I was going to recommend Shedulicious but believe it or not somebody is already using it :|

I think EWE B Shed has nice flow. Ewe B a biker, EWE B a Cafe Racer, EWE B Bendor.

Quote Originally Posted by brad black View Post
    you put quite a bit of thought into this didn't you? sorry ewe.

Not really. I was at work on a Friday afternoon, trying to look busy cuz my brain had checked out during an earlier meeting.

I did spend some time trying to figure out a border collie tie in so I could use the "We herd Ewe" line...
    -Craig

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links