Suggest some name for my garage - Page 2
Close

Suggest some name for my garage

This is a discussion on Suggest some name for my garage within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 36
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Suggest some name for my garage

  1. #11
    Senior Member Andyshep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Nottingham UK
    Posts
    694

  2. #12
    Senior Member woodsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,306
    Name:  avatar14223_2.gif.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  2.0 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by jcw View Post
    I've got nothin'

    every name I could think of had to do with penises and blow jobs...


    Good luck!
    That's a poster....A boyhood friend died today and I needed a laugh, Thank you for your insight Mr Tinhat.
    jcw likes this.

  3. #13
    Senior Member woodsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,306
    I guess I need to write a song to be sung in my shed...I call it Ode to the Chipboard Palace.
    Andyshep likes this.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements
     

  5. #14
    Senior Member DesmoDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    SE MI, USA.
    Posts
    1,610
    How about "EWE SHED"? Where it's all about Ewe! Play to their ego in a roundabout way, guys who buy flashy custom bikes love that shit.

    You could have a bunch of services listed outside of normal bike building, cuz anyone can do that. And then if the business takes off you could even do logo'd clothing. You'd probably want that out of a different building though to keep it all clean, so "EWE Shed B" or something.

    Then for mobile apps your website could have your name in big bold letters followed by short links for other pages/services

    EWE SHED

    *Learn to ride! First (see more) => First classes start blah blah blah
    *Go Somewhere, else (see more) => else you risk missing these exciting adventures yadda yadda yadda
    *Spend less! Anywhere else (see more) => Anywhere else you go will likely employ trained mechanics and will need to charge more etc etc etc...


    And then for the Shed B with all your logo'd stuff like cool shop shirts you could have your

    EWE SHED B Wear! Logo'd clothing. Maybe something like lined flannel riding shirts? You could call them your Ewe Shed B fleeced line

    I dunno, I'm just spitballing here.

    EDIT: Please know I am in know way refering to your planned customer base as sheeple. I would never do that as far as you know.
    Last edited by DesmoDog; 03-29-2019 at 02:18 PM.
    s6corp likes this.
    -Craig
    The Mighty Monza Jr. Thread: https://www.caferacer.net/forum/proje...r-project.html

  6. #15
    Senior Member DesmoDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    SE MI, USA.
    Posts
    1,610
    Quote Originally Posted by woodsman View Post
    I guess I need to write a song to be sung in my shed...I call it Ode to the Chipboard Palace.
    I heard the opening line to "Crackerbox Palace" in my head as soon as I read that.
    woodsman likes this.
    -Craig
    The Mighty Monza Jr. Thread: https://www.caferacer.net/forum/proje...r-project.html

  7. #16
    Senior Member brad black's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    863
    Quote Originally Posted by DesmoDog View Post
    How about "EWE SHED"? Where it's all about Ewe! Play to their ego in a roundabout way, guys who buy flashy custom bikes love that shit.

    You could have a bunch of services listed outside of normal bike building, cuz anyone can do that. And then if the business takes off you could even do logo'd clothing. You'd probably want that out of a different building though to keep it all clean, so "EWE Shed B" or something.

    Then for mobile apps your website could have your name in big bold letters followed by short links for other pages/services

    EWE SHED

    *Learn to ride! First (see more) => First classes start blah blah blah
    *Go Somewhere, else (see more) => else you risk missing these exciting adventures yadda yadda yadda
    *Spend less! Anywhere else (see more) => Anywhere else you go will likely employ trained mechanics and will need to charge more etc etc etc...


    And then for the Shed B with all your logo'd stuff like cool shop shirts you could have your

    EWE SHED B Wear! Logo'd clothing. Maybe something like lined flannel riding shirts? You could call them your Ewe Shed B fleeced line

    I dunno, I'm just spitballing here.

    EDIT: Please know I am in know way refering to your planned customer base as sheeple. I would never do that as far as you know.
    you put quite a bit of thought into this didn't you? sorry ewe.

  8. #17
    Senior Member Andyshep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Nottingham UK
    Posts
    694
    BaSHED
    Stephen J likes this.

  9. #18
    Senior Member TrialsRider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    5,422
    I was going to recommend Shedulicious but believe it or not somebody is already using it :|

  10. #19
    Senior Member woodsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,306
    I think EWE B Shed has nice flow. Ewe B a biker, EWE B a Cafe Racer, EWE B Bendor.

  11. #20
    Senior Member DesmoDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    SE MI, USA.
    Posts
    1,610
    Quote Originally Posted by brad black View Post
    you put quite a bit of thought into this didn't you? sorry ewe.

    Not really. I was at work on a Friday afternoon, trying to look busy cuz my brain had checked out during an earlier meeting.

    I did spend some time trying to figure out a border collie tie in so I could use the "We herd Ewe" line...
    -Craig
    The Mighty Monza Jr. Thread: https://www.caferacer.net/forum/proje...r-project.html

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. my name is xb33bsa and i am a detabaholic
    By XB33BSA in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-10-2017, 03:29 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-22-2012, 12:37 PM
  3. NH Bike Week, Suggest good events
    By turtle racer in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-07-2008, 05:46 AM
  4. suggest a shipping company
    By gskrap in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-08-2007, 06:53 AM