Tight pants for riding?
Close

Tight pants for riding?

This is a discussion on Tight pants for riding? within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; Hello peeps! I am a new rider and also new to the forum. I would like to ask a question from you guys, is it ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Tight pants for riding?

Tight pants for riding?

Hello peeps!

I am a new rider and also new to the forum.

I would like to ask a question from you guys, is it okay to wear tight jeans/pants or jeggings for riding?

Actually, i looked a very good pair of skin-tight jeans at Mixxmix Coupons and i wanted to buy it.

kindly suggest me anything, i am looking forward to your replies.

thanking in advance.

jcw
    No, thank YOU for this post...
    Name:  aR1Kn8B_700b.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  47.9 KB
    woodsman and Ews like this.

Naked is the only way too go. Nothing like the wind blowing your Johnson into a stiffy.
    jcw likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

Jeggings. Definitely the jeggings.

depends how you go down.

denim has a high co-efficient of friction, so it will tend to grab the road surface and roll you or rip. when you roll you tend to ragdoll, where your arms fly out and that's when your arms get pulled back and all the nerves in your armpits get torn, leading to a "dead" arm as such.

leather has a much lower co-efficient of friction, so it will tend to slide. friction might burn your skin, but the idea is that it is intact. bit more resistant to sharp stuff and piercing too.

all that helps if you fall off and slide. nothing much helps when you go into the side of a car, etc. maybe an airbag suit. or just not doing that. except boots, they might help stop your leg breaking. i'm still curious on that one.

jeggings will at least cut off easy in the emergency room. not that that will be of any real concern to the emergency room scissors. have you seen them? they're amazing. they just cut through any clothing like it's paper. leather jacket? chomp, it's gone. time for a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by AdahChloe1 View Post

kindly suggest me anything
    Okay, I suggest you fuck off. hahahahah... Seriously though your on the the wrong web site but you knew that already
    If you can't pick it back up, don't ride it.

Ews
    Personally I prefer to wear my Golden Hammer pants, high viz which is uber important seeing as those damn cagers never pay attention. And secondly in the event of a high speed crash, I can quickly tuck myself inside of them and inflate them into a sort of a bull body airbag.

Name:  61OnXvjKlYL._UX679_.jpg
Views: 53
Size:  37.0 KB
    Name:  HammerTime_1024x1024.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  91.5 KB
    Dream as if you live forever, Live as if you die today.~ James Dean

I feel the need, the need for speed.~ Mavrick (Tom Cruise before he was a big ol' bag of crazy)

I dunno, I saw a woman yesterday with skin tight motorcycle gear on. I asked someone how she could put something on that was that tight but he didn't know either. I'm wondering if they have to be wet first and then they shrink? Anyway, she looked good to me, but they weren't jeans, and she had a nicely shaped ass, so there was that.

Jeans are ok for riding but suck for crashing, skin tight or not. Leather is better but the armor screws up your lines. Spend all that time getting trim and those pesky pads add bulges where they don't belong. I'm guessing the leather would hide panty lines better too, I mean, I've never had panty lines when wearing leather anyway. Though some people like them so maybe that's not a good thing? All comes down to personal preference I guess.
    Ews and woodsman like this.
    -Craig
    The Mighty Monza Jr. Thread: https://www.caferacer.net/forum/proje...r-project.html

Ews
    Quote Originally Posted by DesmoDog View Post
    . I'm guessing the leather would hide panty lines better too, I mean, I've never had panty lines when wearing leather anyway. Though some people like them so maybe that's not a good thing? All comes down to personal preference I guess.
    I never have panty lines because I wear a thong... Banana hammock is actually a better description.
    Dream as if you live forever, Live as if you die today.~ James Dean

I feel the need, the need for speed.~ Mavrick (Tom Cruise before he was a big ol' bag of crazy)

Quote Originally Posted by Ews View Post
    I never have panty lines because I wear a thong... Banana hammock is actually a better description.
    I'm not a big fan of thongs, after a few hours in the saddle they tend to irritate, but maybe I'm just overly sensitive. I prefer more coverage in back. And if we're being brutally honest, I really don't have the butt to carry off a thong. Maybe in my college years when I was playing soccer, but that was a lot of pounds ago.

In hindsight, perhaps we should request photos before recommending any skin tight apparel. Sometimes it's just not appropriate if you know what I'm saying...
    Ews likes this.
    -Craig
    The Mighty Monza Jr. Thread: https://www.caferacer.net/forum/proje...r-project.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links