MV Agusta Superveloce F3 800 - Page 2
Close

MV Agusta Superveloce F3 800

This is a discussion on MV Agusta Superveloce F3 800 within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; The trials bike (Bolero) sees way more use, they are insanely fun and I have more dirt people then street people to ride with, plus ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: MV Agusta Superveloce F3 800

The trials bike (Bolero) sees way more use, they are insanely fun and I have more dirt people then street people to ride with,
    plus trials is good practice for riding the MV, you ae pretty much riding the back wheel on both bikes except in the corners and braking.
    Foot peg position and wheelbase feels almost identical, bars are way different, both have one finger brakes adequate power to do anything you can imagine attempting,
    but in their own relative environment. That's only 560 pounds of motorcycle there in 2 bikes go fast or go anywhere.

jcw likes this.

jcw
    Quote Originally Posted by TrialsRider View Post
    The trials bike (Bolero) sees way more use, they are insanely fun and I have more dirt people then street people to ride with,
    plus trials is good practice for riding the MV, you ae pretty much riding the back wheel on both bikes except in the corners and braking.
    Foot peg position and wheelbase feels almost identical, bars are way different, both have one finger brakes adequate power to do anything you can imagine attempting,
    but in their own relative environment. That's only 560 pounds of motorcycle there in 2 bikes go fast or go anywhere.
    How's the power delivery on the trials bike?
    I need to get used to the aprilia's power delivery and touchy throttle. Power doesn't seem to climb with revs but more plateaues and stays flat longer.
    Honey, where's the Bactine?

Quote Originally Posted by jcw View Post
    How's the power delivery on the trials bike?
    I need to get used to the aprilia's power delivery and touchy throttle. Power doesn't seem to climb with revs but more plateaues and stays flat longer.
    I ride a 4-stroke trials bike now, power is broad band, the bike does like lots of revs,
    drop the clutch in like 3rd gear from a dead stop with short run ups to serious climbs. Is wicked fun,
    the power to weight ratio makes it so you never feel short on power relative to the terrain. 2-stroke models are slightly harder to ride, they come on strong at lower revs and run out sooner, shorter power curve but more peak horses.

You need throttle, clutch and brake control practice? ride a trials bike, that will fix it, those techniques plus balance is what trials riding is all about.

<- he's really good at it.
    Last edited by TrialsRider; 06-08-2019 at 08:29 PM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

jcw
    MV Agusta Responds To Superveloce 800 Ad Campaign Uproar
    Italian manufacturer’s CEO stands behind recent controversial ad campaign.

https://www.cycleworld.com/mv-agusta...WC_j3G_w6iKP24

https://youtu.be/NupSCx4pnN8

looks fine to me...
    TrialsRider likes this.
    Honey, where's the Bactine?

Now if the factory, dealer or "dedicated concierge" would return a phone call or email.....
    I am Derby\'s Bitch

Some times things come around that are so singularly inept it gives you a whole new appreciation for the ept

Finally talked to a dealer.
    A LOT more expensive in the states then just the euro to usd conversion.

Also after digging deeper into the spec it really is a superficial offering.
    Kinda turned off.....
    I am Derby\'s Bitch

Some times things come around that are so singularly inept it gives you a whole new appreciation for the ept

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links