Help-A-N00b (pretty much like a charity) - Page 3
Close

Help-A-N00b (pretty much like a charity)

This is a discussion on Help-A-N00b (pretty much like a charity) within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; Thanks LilBull. Yea I know, I think I have decided on two bikes. Either the CB550 or the XS650. Now I just have to find ...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks LilBull. Yea I know, I think I have decided on two bikes. Either the CB550 or the XS650. Now I just have to find an affordable bike of either model and then insure it. Yea I know about the drinking and riding I am not that confident in myself. But drinking and driving is stupid especially at mizzou where every third car is a cop.

-Kyle

I have lost three good friends that drove their bikes to partys and never got home!Three different people three different partys three different decades. Its stupid in four wheels its ludicrist on two!
    there is a guy in florida that does nothing but xs650's I thinks its mike's sx..Ill have to look it up but search Mike's sx650 and he should show up.And good luck my freind.

Im so far behind ,that I think Im in first.

Edited by - LiLBull on Aug 11 2007 2:30:04 PM

Yea LilBull you are right. It is Mike. HIs site has basically everything you would ever need to build an entire xs from scratch haha. I am exagerating some but not much. But I am sorry to hear about you friends. Alcohol never misses well with anything on wheels including bicycles most times.

-Kyle

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

kyle-

let's see...i've drunk-crashed a bicycle on lowery mall jumping the wall by the music bldg. then down the steps around brady commons... i think those are the only two times i bled on campus exluding the true mosh pits at the old blue note.

m-rah-
    timothy

i agree with the drunk and motorcycle thing... i was drinking and got on my bike. made it to the end of the driveway and wa like... what the fuck am i doing.. parked it and got sober.. there was nowhere i needed to be.. fucking retard i was.

http://www.driftalliance.com

Hey ttilghman, thanks for the stories haha. But I saw you are from Orange County NY what the hell brought you to Mizzou? Journalism?

-Kyle

rat
    hmmm...

woke up once in my girlfriend's bed, not remembering how I got home. Turns out I drove.

Scared the shit out of me, and I never did it again.

I did have a drunk-skating accident. Got shitfaced at the pub one night, and headed home on my board. Got about 15 feet before I hit a rock on the sidewalk, and I was so pissed I couldn't react in time. Landed on my forehead.

I won't get on my bike after one beer. Not worth it.

One man's story
    is another man's shame,
    Ain't bound for glory
    I'm bound for flames

kyle-

nope, all wrong. i'm from missouri...cape girardeau. i graduated MU and got the hell out of the middle west, i think my U-haul was somewhere in Ohio when they called my name for commencment. so far i've done NJ, PA, NY, NYC and now orange county. oh, and i studied plant science in the Ag school.

-tt

Yeah, but tim, you still got that laid back midwestern twang to you...that's what makes you such a hipster. Got the Bore Tech on this evening. Battery is charging. The Bore Tech guys forgot to put in the fance washers to hold the backing plate in.... I fabed me some wanker washers. it works well.

Don't get me started on the college party years.... I figured the fancy learnin' I did was offset by the brain cell killin' parties...so I broke even. Go Badgers!

Yeller'
    ---
    Ask not what the wanker can do for you, but what you can do for your wanker!

Edited by - Pete Casper on Aug 14 2007 10:51:46 PM

Yea Pete I am hoping to break even if I am lucky haha.

But about my bike I think I am goin to get one second semester when I am done pledging. Kind of a self congratulations haha.

-Kyle

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Sponsored Links