Clubman VS Clip-Ons - Page 3
Close

Clubman VS Clip-Ons

This is a discussion on Clubman VS Clip-Ons within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; you guys are total douchebags!!!! shit is all about apehangers on sport bikes!!! clip ons bitch!!!! latered...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    you guys are total douchebags!!!!

shit is all about apehangers on sport bikes!!!

clip ons bitch!!!!

latered

you know, im going to fucking jump to the opposite side here. an opinion is an opinion. and really, 95% of peoples opinions i dont give a shit about. does anyone really care if you have clipons and no rearsets. not really. i have so many other things that id rather worry about, and be critical of, its just not up there. really, who gives a shit either way. if you want to strap a monkey dick to your bike, go right ahead. i dont care. if you want clubmans to bash your tank, i could care less. (clips will do the same thing, why do you think ducati tanks and manx tanks looked like that?) ive had clipons spin in crashes and mangle tanks. if you dont want your clubmans to hit your tank, its an easy fix. drill the stops on your lower clamps. one hole in each. thread it. then thread a bolt into it. instant coolio adjustable steering stops. no more pinched fngers. no more "tank rash" (they make an ointment for that i think). im begining to think this thread comes up just to get geets blood pressure skyrocketing. i bet he cant type because hes so angry and shaking. i mean really, in the end...who gives a shit. build your bike the way you like it. your riding or your building is what counts. it could be the biggest piece of shit, but if you can ride the fuck out of it....who cares whats on it. anyone ever see ropers street ride? an ex500. it is a huge piece. how many r6 assholes do you think hes smoked on that thing? its not the bike. its cred. the bike itself doesnt give you shit. far as im concerned, the nicest manx, the nicest parilla, even honda, if the tires arent worn edge to edge....ya aint shit. id rather talk to a guy with an ft500 with shagged tires and clubmans before id talk to a guy with a lightning with all the right bits and chicken strips. build it and ride it like a $5 whore.

oh yeah, and make sure, when the topic comes up, you tell everybody you have clipons because some guy on the internet said youre gay if you dont have them. then head down to the drag bar. yeah, the one with all the fags in it.

jc

Edited by - joe c on Aug 16 2007 8:23:48 PM

Joe
    Well put. this clubman thread tripped me out. I thought it was the same one we went thru like last year or something.

quote:
    you know, im going to fucking jump to the opposite side here. an opinion is an opinion. and really, 95% of peoples opinions i dont give a shit about. does anyone really care if you have clipons and no rearsets. not really. i have so many other things that id rather worry about, and be critical of, its just not up there. really, who gives a shit either way. if you want to strap a monkey dick to your bike, go right ahead. i dont care. if you want clubmans to bash your tank, i could care less. (clips will do the same thing, why do you think ducati tanks and manx tanks looked like that?) ive had clipons spin in crashes and mangle tanks. if you dont want your clubmans to hit your tank, its an easy fix. drill the stops on your lower clamps. one hole in each. thread it. then thread a bolt into it. instant coolio adjustable steering stops. no more pinched fngers. no more "tank rash" (they make an ointment for that i think). im begining to think this thread comes up just to get geets blood pressure skyrocketing. i bet he cant type because hes so angry and shaking. i mean really, in the end...who gives a shit. build your bike the way you like it. your riding or your building is what counts. it could be the biggest piece of shit, but if you can ride the fuck out of it....who cares whats on it. anyone ever see ropers street ride? an ex500. it is a huge piece. how many r6 assholes do you think hes smoked on that thing? its not the bike. its cred. the bike itself doesnt give you shit. far as im concerned, the nicest manx, the nicest parilla, even honda, if the tires arent worn edge to edge....ya aint shit. id rather talk to a guy with an ft500 with shagged tires and clubmans before id talk to a guy with a lightning with all the right bits and chicken strips. build it and ride it like a $5 whore.

oh yeah, and make sure, when the topic comes up, you tell everybody you have clipons because some guy on the internet said youre gay if you dont have them. then head down to the drag bar. yeah, the one with all the fags in it.

jc

Edited by - joe c on Aug 16 2007 8:23:48 PM

77 bmw R75/7
    74 Suzuki T-500 with clubmans and little turn signals

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

ahrma lw proddie rules say no rearsets. but alot of guys run clubs. so theres an entire class of fags.

sorry, i just feel the need to point that out.

jc

yeah, i was the first fag to do it (lightweight proddie) and you have those as $35 dollar clubmans now. i must have been drunk when i agreed to that. you suck, sell me back my clubmans!

texy

quote:

by the way Judey...we gotta do something about your title (the thing below your name). It is giving me all sorts of creepy flashbacks.

...not until he gets rid of those fuckin' club boy bars you're not.

NCNR

JB
    clubman on one, flipped handle bars on the other.....

and i can even carry a welder!

you tell 'em Joe! fuck new yorkers! spank the yanks, the ump and the kid!

CB650, FauxCatiFT500

man, geets a good guy. nice to have someone that agro about his feelings. it makes a balance. i just like fueling the fire.

jc

Well WELCOME to The Annual Clubman versus Clip-on Debate.!
    Clubmans are cheap ,still take some mechanical ability .
    only other cafer's, will know the difference, and god, how many have you known before coming here.See ,so it doesnt matter if you put on clubmans, your doing it for you.
    There are a few very old bike shops that sell handle bars my age.The younger you are the deeper you reach for the bars the older you get the more apelike your bars become.
    Clubmans are great for first bike cafers as clip ons throw you quick when you dont understand the leveradge they have on you.
    Clips ons are race track ready and expected if your going to race.Street you dont have to use them ...only we(Cafers Know) so that means almost know one will ever say anything to you about your sexual orientation,if you use clubmans .

Im so far behind ,that I think Im in first.

So how then do you mount the Clip-ons. Looks like the headlight bracket is in the way. Do you have to mod that?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Sponsored Links