how was your SUMMER!!
Close

how was your SUMMER!!

This is a discussion on how was your SUMMER!! within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; as Im from Boston and have moved to Florida summer is my new winter its to hot to do anything the SUN is ON YOU ...

how was your SUMMER!!

as Im from Boston and have moved to Florida summer is my new winter its to hot to do anything the SUN is ON YOU like white on rice....now come fall and winter there is a breeze the sun is still northern summer hot but not SUN under a magnifieng glass HOt (get the picture) at night, like after the sun goes down ,purfect for riding sportscars and bikes .
    So How was your SUMMER as Mine is about to begin Yahooooo!

Im so far behind ,that I think Im in first.

florida summer sucks, i agree. My summer in Virginia was pretty good. only a handfull of days over 100 degrees. found myself in the ocean a couple times. what i hate, is i can't work on my bikes or cars because its so damn hot in the garage or in the driveway. this weeks highs are around 75 so its gonna be really nice and i hope to get some stuff done.

this summer marked the sale of my favorite car i've ever owned. got rid of my 91 nissan to a kid in Oswego Il. i had that car for 9 years. i usually only keep cars about a year. I miss that thing real bad. but now i have bikes for a hobby. they are a lot cheaper and almost as much fun to hop up.

All in all, i welcome fall with open arms!

'72 cb750
    '76 cb550

yep cheaper take less money and less space...and now that the slightly cooler weather is here and coming I will be happy not that Im unhappy when its summer its just MORE THAN Paris Hilton Hot its Magnifing glass hot.

Im so far behind ,that I think Im in first.

Sponsored Links