Yes please!!!! - Page 5
Close

Yes please!!!!

This is a discussion on Yes please!!!! within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; I'm liking the ideas. Tonight might be the perfect night for the plauge of crap idea. It's homecoming weekend at the local high school so ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Yes please!!!!

I'm liking the ideas. Tonight might be the perfect night for the plauge of crap idea. It's homecoming weekend at the local high school so I won't be the only suspect. So far I have given everyone I know explicit instructions to give her the pipes anytime they are passing through. My block is a 1/3 mile and roughly triangular which means that we have time to get in a five lap moped or pocketbike race in before the cops show up. I guess she didn't like when I got my Dart running last wednesday and took it for a lap at 2 am either. That was just payback because she pulled some friends over and gave them the third degree over why they were in her neighborhood on motorcycles. I have a feeling this is going to a great fued. I just don't think she knows just how creative I can be or how far I am willing to go to secretly annoy someone for my own enjoyment. Well, i'm off to find me some animal food.

the wet food will smell and draw the biggest lot of animals, the dry food can keep it going for days however so keep that in mind when shopping.

I did this to a neighbor of my parents when I was 16, she still hasn't forgiven me for it. Of course I was pretty open about being a dick, I used to throw the full dog baggies in the bed of her husbands brand new tacoma (she used to lecture me abotu cleaning up after my dog everytime, whether I was or not).

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Sponsored Links