Bike of the week...
Close

Bike of the week...

This is a discussion on Bike of the week... within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; Just thought i'd share my latest dumb purchase. I picked up a 72 CB350T for $150 bucks. Not much to look at but has had ...

Bike of the week...

Just thought i'd share my latest dumb purchase. I picked up a 72 CB350T for $150 bucks. Not much to look at but has had a lot of work done to it, oversized pistons, oil cooler,drops,new mikuni's,etc.. Didn't need or really want it but what the hell, thats less than I spend @ the bar most nights so...... What stupid shit did you buy this week???

Cheers,
    A.D.
    Dirty South!!

i cant say in public.

ad, dude, lets see some pics!

put number plates on it and come have fun in fcb!!! whats been happenin with your bikes?? didnt you get the rd a while ago??

joe

FR
    quote:

so...... What stupid shit did you buy this week???

Cheers,
    A.D.
    Dirty South!!

Ice racing screws!

FR

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

great.....you get to go ice racing.....takin the ktm??

im going to miss 2 of the 3 dates for the indoor short track. sucks.

j

Hey, I had the RD for a while. Sold it last year to buy an RS125. Thats what i'm racing now and I love it!! Only made it to 2 races this year, but plan on making ALOT more next year!! I don't know how to put up pics on this site or I would.. Help?

Cheers,
    A.D.

put them up on a site thats hosts pics. flicker or something like that. (although think flicker is a pain in the ass for some reason...so maybe not that) or if you have a yahoo account, they give you free webspace at geocities. sign into your yahoo account, then go to geocities. you can post any kind of file you want. put it there, make sure you see it there, copy the url, then use the little button with the mountain in it. click that. itll give you a little image tag at the bottom of the text window. just cut and paste the image url in between the 2 image brackets. then your pic will show up. easy as pie. an rs huh? i hear such good tings about them. one day i'll get one.

jc

FR
    quote:
    great.....you get to go ice racing.....takin the ktm??

im going to miss 2 of the 3 dates for the indoor short track. sucks.

j

Yeah, I'm going to build a set of ice racing wheels for the KTM so I don't have to dismount the ice tires, I'm tired of wrestling that alligator. Don't think I'll actually race it, just some semi-serious ice riding. I'd have to get the full coverage fenders and tether kill switch to race, then drive down to Sturbridge Mass. Probably not worth it.
    I am planning on running the dirt indoor series in Windsor CT this year. 1 race per month jan/feb/march at MototownUSA.com, Sundays I think. How far is that from you?

FR

far....4.5-5 hours or so. if i had a commitment from rosko to do it, id come up though. i have alot of shit in the mixer right now. this whole vir march thing has me worried now. i;; have alot to do before then. is right around the freakin corner. but it sounds great fun. ill try and make a weekend. we can maybe hook up and hit it. is it ama sanctioned?? just curious. id like to try the other indoor races too.

but really thats a secondary thing for me. i need to focus on the cb350. and make sure its issues have been resolved.

jc

i bought a 75' cb500t complete with title, highway bars and a big ass windjammer. picked it up for three hundred which is about all it would take to have my sl running again. as far as i could tell engine is sound and the frame and forks are clean, the bike sat out too long and most of the chrome has turned to shit but all that is sure to go any way. i bought a near perfect bomber tank a while back and need something to put it on.

...connoisseur of slack...

man, i'm glad i have been too busy to look for another bike to buy this week.... and all the "deals" u guys are getting are just too good to be true for the area i'm from! i did get a ninja 250 for the ms. last week and as a spur of the moment buy i bought another ruger rifle to add to the collection. (this will be my zombie plan gun of choice!!!) u guys have heard of a zombie plan, right?

03 rsv Tuono (STARF8R)
    75 cl360 ("Chupa"thingy)
    2000 Ninja 250r ("chibi")

Sponsored Links