Posting Pics - Page 2
Close

Posting Pics

This is a discussion on Posting Pics within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; quote: Meditate for awhile on a tree-shaded riverbank. Relinquish all desire, and clear your mind of all thought. Acheive satori , the state of "no ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Posting Pics

quote:
    Meditate for awhile on a tree-shaded riverbank. Relinquish all desire, and clear your mind of all thought. Acheive satori, the state of "no mind." Photo posting will then be as effortless as the laughter of a child.

That was great! I need to keep that somewhere!

Whatever! . . . I'll do what I want!

Well...I'll try all that. Especially the meditation part. I'll jump start it with some Jack Daniels though.
    I've seen posts here with photos imbedded right in the body of the post. Just wondering how that is done
    The bike is a '66 Yamaha Twinjet 100 that I gave the cafe treatment to. I rode it this summer in a race around Lake Erie in one day. That's 650 miles....

Well...I'll try all that. Especially the meditation part. I'll jump start it with some Jack Daniels though.
    I've seen posts here with photos imbedded right in the body of the post. Just wondering how that is done
    The bike is a '66 Yamaha Twinjet 100 that I gave the cafe treatment to. I rode it this summer in a race around Lake Erie in one day. That's 650 miles....

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

you use the img tag (that little button with a picture of a mountain on it - 5th from the right) surronding the link to the pic. to ype it out us use [ img ] and [ /img ] without the spaces

you use the img tag (that little button with a picture of a mountain on it - 5th from the right) surronding the link to the pic. to ype it out us use [ img ] and [ /img ] without the spaces

Can I use the img tab to insert a photo that is on my computor, or do the photos have to be hosted somewhere? Sorry for being such an idiot...I'm an old fart.

Can I use the img tab to insert a photo that is on my computor, or do the photos have to be hosted somewhere? Sorry for being such an idiot...I'm an old fart.

quote:
    Meditate for awhile on a tree-shaded riverbank. Relinquish all desire, and clear your mind of all thought. Acheive satori, the state of "no mind." Photo posting will then be as effortless as the laughter of a child.
    You can also twist the heads off small animals and absorb their life force until you have enough to post pictures.
    JohnnyB

quote:
    You can also twist the heads off small animals and absorb their life force until you have enough to post pictures.
    JohnnyB

http://www.slide.com/ is free and easy for image hosting.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links