to monster or not to monster
Close

This is a discussion on to monster or not to monster within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; I try to be creative with the titles. I want a modern bike and Im thinking about buying a ducati monster 600 or 750. I ...

I try to be creative with the titles. I want a modern bike and Im thinking about buying a ducati monster 600 or 750. I dont know much about new bikes (1980-2003) Ive heard good and bad things. I think they look pretty cool, but thats it. If anyone knows anything about them or just thinks Im an asshole let me know.

Thanks,
    -Brent

i knew a girl weho had the 750. she bought it brand new a few years back. she cartwheeled it downs rt9 durining an altercation with a cage driver. she bought the 900 right after and likes it alot. what does that tell you??

i like the r6, personally for a modern sportbike. the f4i is pretty nice looking too.

now im an asshole too.

jc

I've got an'00 Monster 900, and I absolutely love it. Tons of torque, agile handling, fantastic brakes, and incomparable style. It dosen't grab the attention of Johnny Law as much as the rice rockets do, either. I've found that most people that dump on Ducs have no basis for their opinions, just ignorance of the bike.
    The new 620ie monsters make as much HP as the old carbureted 750s, and you can pick one up for about $5800.
    I will admit that you really can't beat jap bikes "bang for the buck", but they just don't have as much soul.....
    If you want to have V-twin fun for cheap, check out the Suzuki SV650, I've heard nothing but praise for those.

Here is a pic of me doing a track day on my scooter......

Goes like the proverbial violated primate....

Sponsored Links