ok kinda random lol
Close

ok kinda random lol

This is a discussion on ok kinda random lol within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; lol alright this is kind of off of the wall, but does any body know where i could find an amc gremlin at? lol kind ...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

ok kinda random lol

lol alright this is kind of off of the wall, but does any body know where i could find an amc gremlin at? lol kind of looking for a 72 or 73 but i guess i am not to overly picky on the year, and perferably around the minnesota, north dakota, south dakota, wisconsin area?

the lil guy

NO! No way NO HOW...would I ever help some one find one.A gremlin is a good name because it belongs in the ground, not on it.You should get a pacer,or a valiant,maybe an allante or K car as well so they wouldnt get stolen or looked at or even recognized as transportation.
    GOD ! MAN!, GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF.
    How anyone can be atracted to the purposeful sharp well defined lines of a cafe styled bike.....and be looking for a slip of the pen,marketing guys souless design of that era among a few others.

I dont car if you envision it as a wet sub,a dragster shell or a chicken coup in your yard, or even to saw it in half, as a school play prop!It needs to rest and not be seen in public ever EVER again.
    E V E R !

That aside ....No, I dont know of one .....

Im so far behind ,that I think Im in first.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

you know the "gremlin" might just be the ultimate chick magnet thing. i showed up to the first date with my now wife and got ton's of cred. for my caprice classic station wag. seems she was well aware of the correllation of more muscle bound cars with guys who needed to compensate for some inadaquicies. ("boy you have balls to show up for our first date driving that awful car"). you might just lol to the bank with a gremlin. just a thought.
    -parks

oh come on, they are fricken awsome cars, lol id have to say alot cooler than the pacer, duno have alwayse wanted one and never have realy done ne thing about it, then latley i have been looking for a new project car, and yeah they look sweet, they are different, and no matter where u go ppl will know what it is. lol guess i just like things that arnt main streem cookie cutter cars. and these cars are kind of hard to come by around my neck of the woods too been looking off and on for a while, found a few, that were way beond saving but thats about it

the lil guy

Here you go http://tinyurl.com/2ootlv

Rochester, NY
    74 CB450
    73 Triumph Bonnie 750
    80 KZ1000 drag/street

had a buddy with a 383 chrysler powered gremmie AMX (and yes it was a swap, the original motor was a 304 amc). That thing hauled, we used to call it the sucker punch because 5.0 mustangs never knew what hit them.

we should have called her the slut, because she was ugly, smelled funny and all our friends got at least one free ride.

ahhhhh the halcyon days of the early 1990s.......

Edited by - geeto67 on Jan 11 2008 7:58:55 PM

My GRANDMOTHER had a Gremlin in the early 70's. It was the cheapest new car she could buy, and boy was it a piece of crap. I guess we were an AMC family--my dad had a 69 Rambler that he later traded for a AMC Hornet Sport, auto, 6 cly, 2door with a racing strip. We loved it. My younger brother killed it. Earlier dad had Kaisers and a Henry J--the forerunner of AMC.

I'll be surprized if you can find an unrusted one.

By the way, my first car was a Studebaker Lark, 1960, driven in the fields when I was 15. I just saw one out for sale in front of a guys house this morning and thought, for about a millisecond, that it would be cool to have.

GremlinX with the v-8. I always thought they were so ugly they were cool.
    Ken

AHRMA 412
    Vintage racing - old guys on old bikes

so bad it's good

...connoisseur of slack...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links