its here - Page 2
Close

its here

This is a discussion on its here within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; Joe, do you want a medal?...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: its here

Joe, do you want a medal?

only as long as its not kryptonite. that stuff makes me weak. had the saturn in a 4 wheel drift comming up 83 from baltimore at about 65mph. these pansy assed mid-atlantic drivers....a little snow and they drive like theyve never been in a car before.

jc

yeah, those bitches need to be run down. SUV's are for SOB's

...wait a sec... you drive a saturn?

Edited by - rad350hog on Dec 05 2003 11:09:43 PM

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

my girlfriend has a saturn. its actually a great little car. i can pull my bike on a trailer and still get 30-35mpg with it. i have a 3/4 ton pick up. i pass those shitbox suv's like they are standing still in the snow in my 2 wheel drive truck. hell, last year i was doing it with bald tires. it drives me nuts to get bottled up behind a bunch of them. ive got a 350 in it and it just chugs along. the problem is that when it does finally get stuck someplace, i need to do some serious diging to get it out. last year i got it really stuck down a country road in about 18" of snow. some jackhole was comming the other direction in his suv and was hogging the entire road. so i moved over a bit and it got sucked into a snow bank. i had the wheels at full lock and was on the gas and it still pulled into the bank. he just kept going. i wonder what it would be like if i had my old blazer still.....

enough, my shovel is calling me.

j

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links