new member - Page 4
Close

This is a discussion on new member within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; Tank doesn't fit because it's a cb360 tank....

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: new member

Tank doesn't fit because it's a cb360 tank.
    Many a man who falls in love with a dimple makes the mistake of marrying the whole girl. - Evan Esar

quote:Originally posted by girlnamedgo

thanks everyone for the help!!
    i can fix leathers, depending on the damage. if you've got a picture i'll be able to tell ya. if anyone needs anything sewn, feel free to email me!
    Fix leathers? Watch out for the flood of requests!
    Here's a pic of my white '65 CA77. Not cafe but still cool.

Dale; how about a pic of your white CB77?
    Dreamqueen
    USCRA #305

white is a great color for a cafe bike....here is one of my favorite....a local SF moped gang bike...

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

Oh my God, a beautiful woman who is building her own cafe racer! I am in love!

Girlnamedgo, will you come to California and live with me? We can tell my wife (Ming the Merciless) that you are an exchange student from Canada or something.

aww thanks steve

howdy lee. welcome to caferacer and welcome to philly. i lived in houston (nee kingwood) for a while (hence the name). The yellow tank you got off of Cosmo is a Mojave 360 Gastank. I/we have used them on many bikes in the past, and they are a good strong steel tank. The emblem and glue will remove easily and you can probably purchase some old round Honda wing emblems to replace it (think early CB450, K0, black bomber). i had a lot of good times at cosmo, and some bad. i have spewed enough about it here in the past and won't get roped into it again. perhaps if you take me out and get me drunk i'll spew off some more, but that's up to you.

let me know if you run into any brick walls/deadends during your rebuild. i know a few things about these bikes and own a handful of them (street and race). if you need spares, i probably have them too, as i never saw a cb350 that i didn't love.

liberty cycles is alright. adam has been around for awhile and knows his stuff. we have a burgeoning scene around here that someday will happen (i.e. - organized rides, etc).

i'm still in the city limits but might as well be in the suburbs (somerton). less aholes, trash, and police helicopters out here. unfortunately we still have old diabetics who like to drive while dosed on oxycontin........long story!

so welcome to town, and the caferacer clique. hope you got tough skin, as it's pretty brutal around here.

cheers,

texy
    advocate for the injured, disabled, and urinated upon.

by the way, who did you buy that cb from.....john deere?

texy
    advocate for the injured, disabled, and urinated upon.

yeah ditto.... i have mucho cb350 spare parts.... drop a message if you need something.

and i have a bitching "white" cb 350 roadracer..... still need to post pics. maybe today.

matt

latered

nice to finally hear from you tex!
    i was planning on replacing the emblems, either doing some that i make or the old honda ones. i'll probably take you out, but maybe not just to spew about cosmo motors. i don't know any other riders in philly, but sometimes go down to baltimore to hang out with the guys who ride down there. i'm right in center city, but will be moving a little further out in may. i need more space! i want a big garage to house a small stable of bikes, and plenty of tools. when i take you out, you'll have to tell me more about the old diabetics who like to drive while dosed on oxycontin. i've been told i'm brutal, so i think i can handle it

i'll probably be messaging both of you for parts soon
    and matt, do post a picture of your bike today!

i can get jb or rosko to do post for me... that is if i can't figure it out. I have several parts in reletively good condition that are just sitting in my zone. need more room for my racebikes.

matt
    latered

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links