GOING TO CALI!!!
Close

GOING TO CALI!!!

This is a discussion on GOING TO CALI!!! within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; well guys, i got a call yesterday and it looks like im taking my first road trip to california. Steve Murray (GNC dirt tracker, #51) ...

GOING TO CALI!!!

well guys, i got a call yesterday and it looks like im taking my first road trip to california. Steve Murray (GNC dirt tracker, #51) needed a mechanic for 3 races and what do you know...i just happen to have some vacation time! any of you guys close to the LA area? I think we are staying at Jim Kelly's place while we are there too or something like that. He told me to bring a helmet because sometimes pit bike races break out at motion pro. I'm really excited guys, i haven't been to california yet and im getting to go for just the price of food and drinks...plus im going to hang out at the flattrack races!! so suddenly i am not so bummed out that i didnt get a lot done on the RD this weekend.
    --Tyler
    1976 RD400
    Best Flattrack Site On The Net! www.fightfordirttrack.com

Thats awesome! Congrats on that opportunity to go hang out in the pits and race. California should be gorgeous downt there right now. Not too hot, just right at about 75. Have fun, let us know how it goes!
    I was right in the middle of a fucking reptile zoo, and somebody was giving booze to these goddam things.

FR
    Tyler, congrats on that score! It's a great place to visit. Good luck, hope you don't have to spin the wrenches too much!

FR
    FR

http://sidewaysnortheast.blogspot.com/

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

now that sounds like a great vacation!

jc

not a pretty boy honda rider... i\'m fag on a TTR

shouldnt be too bad, its mainly a logistical thing. i have to meet lance jones in knoxville, TN to pick up his kawasaki dirt trackers, then meet up with steve at a race in sedalia missouri. we are only taking his yzf450 framer, so we'll have the 3 bikes in the box van as we make our way west. i think there are 2 races out there that we are going to do, then we are bringing 2 xr's back, 2 xr motors and 3 "crates" of parts. basically we are going to be a redbull fueled trucking company with a racing problem. i dont think i'll have to spin too many wrenches. we are taking so much stuff that we wont have a bunch of spares, so if something breaks, we are done. i might have to flip a few tires and change some sprockets, turn clickers, but nothing i can't handle! LOL!! oh yeah, i havent mentioned this before, but i am launching a dirt track website on june 1st or 2nd (hopefully) and i'll have all the inside scoop from the dirt track racers and a casual wear clothing line to go with it. URL is www.fightfordt.com . on this trip im taking my digi cam and web cam and im going to be doing interviews and shooting crazy videos of us fooling around while we are gone...so get ready for some entertainment. you guys will be the first to know when stuff starts going down..the old codgers over at flattrack.com don't like us whippersnappers posting in the middle of their bench racing stories! LOL!!
    --Tyler
    1976 RD400
    Best Flattrack Site On The Net! www.fightfordirttrack.com

cool! looking forward to it!

jc

not a pretty boy honda rider... i\'m fag on a TTR

Sponsored Links