Stop, Look. Go. Thump. - Page 2
Close

Stop, Look. Go. Thump.

This is a discussion on Stop, Look. Go. Thump. within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; Glad to hear you made it out ok. Something about Suzukis. The only bikes I've ever been hit on were Suzis. A deer found me ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Glad to hear you made it out ok. Something about Suzukis. The only bikes I've ever been hit on were Suzis. A deer found me on my first street bike (GS450) and 4 bikes later some kid in a Civic who apparently drives thru parking lots while staring through his sunroof clocked me on my Savage.
    https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-k...on%2520pan.jpg<div align=\"left\">The stable, not including pedal bikes: 1970 Bridgestone 175 Hurricane Scrambler, 1973 Kawasaki Z1, 1975 Honda CB360.</div id=\"left\">

you still have her contact info right? as long as you have her contact info, id say you'll be fine. bike people are bike people and it sounds like her husband is a bike person. it is quite sad though that her husband is apparently a bike guy and she doesnt even have the forethought to be extra careful around motorcycles. i had one of my friends the other day tell me that he almost cut off a bike in traffic before he thought "what if that is tyler on that bike, would i do that do him?" and he gave the guy (or gal) some room. if everybody would think that way, we'd be talking about crashes (whether in a car or on a bike) a lot less. glad you are ok!!
    --Tyler
    1976 RD400
    Best Flattrack Site On The Net! www.fightfordirttrack.com

Dude! I don't know why you bother fixing that thing every time with anything other than a full exo cage and a minigun. Think you'll get it fixed in time for the SV rally?
    USCRA #113 FCB fodder

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

you can still file a claim against her insurance company. most you can up to like 6 months after. long as you have the plate. bj, what was it they were saying about suzis and crashing???

was yours a suzi??

jc

not a pretty boy honda rider... i\'m fag on a TTR

bj
    Nope. It was a cb550!

quote:Her husband, oddly enough, used to own a motorcycle shop,
    quote:it is quite sad though that her husband is apparently a bike guy and she doesnt even have the forethought to be extra careful around motorcycles
    That says it all "used to own a bike shop" " used to be a bike guy"
    Obviously she has turned her old man to the dark side and MADE him give up the EVIL of riding a bike. I feel sorry for her husband and she probably hit you on purpose just to show her husband "Just how dangerous those motorcycles are"
    I'm just joking (well kinda), but I really hope it all works out and the lady doesn't develop amnesia when it comes to settling up for the damages.
    Good luck, Graham
    If you beat me all you have done is beaten an old fat guy. But If I beat you then you have been beaten by an old fat guy!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links