Cafe Racer Forum banner

N.J. weinie roast, road trip?

979 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Pete Casper 
#1 ·
Thinking about doing a Cycle Icons Summer thing at the store in Bordentown, N.J. Beer, bikes, food, music. Thinking about either August 9th or the 23rd. A bunch of you guys (tt, Pete C., Bandit, Bob M.) were talking about making a trip trip down last spring. Rosko, Geet, do a Kurt Russell, and Escape from New York?

August is usually a tough month, vacations, etc. But either date better or worse for folks? Definitely want to try to meet as many of the cafe board folks as possible. For the long distance travelers, camping available in the back yard, plenty of local motels for the more civilized.

FR, bcr any chance you guys can make the trip?

Cheers,
Leo

#2 ·
I get out of NYC as much as possible. One thing to consider, our local annual vintage moto-block party will happen this year on august 24th. I'll post the details when they actually take shape (usually a few days beforehand). The only problem this presents is myself and most of the other vintage-interested folks here in NY will be busy getting it together.

That said I would love to ride out and see the place. I'll even bring my own commie-pinko food to throw on the Bar-B!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.