any good vintage bike mags out there
Close

This is a discussion on any good vintage bike mags out there within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; I read a ton of motorcycle and atv mags, but never came across any that bring back the good old times of the vintage bikes ...

I read a ton of motorcycle and atv mags, but never came across any that bring back the good old times of the vintage bikes and racing.

I'm not looking for mags on old vintage harleys, i mean is there any out there for the cafe riders with the old school honda,kawie,suzuk, and yamaha, the british bikes and what not.

Lets just say im 28 yrs old. and i have alot of my fathers and grandfathers old school back ground. but i like to read about the old days when race bikes were really riden and didnt have high tech computers and traction control or high tech suspensions.

if there is really such a mag out there were can i find it.

You can try out www.caferacermag.com . IT's not just a site but also a magazine . I hung out with the writers of the mag at Mid Ohio who happened to be some really cool . The mag is more caferacer stuff but covers a bit of vintage and retro machines as well .
    If they call a sheep a ram.
    And a donkey an ass.
    Why do they call a ram in the ass a goose?

Motorcyclist Retro, Motorcyclist Classics, Vintage Cycle...there are a bunch out there. A lot of magazine shops and most Books-A-Million, Barnes and Noble and Border's books store have racks of these. With a little "Effort" (even in PA) you'll find them.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

all the good ones come from across the pond.

http://www.motorsportpublications.com/

to subscribe.

if you have the 'old school' pops and grandpops just get their old magazine piles. It would be much more interesting than the shite out there now.

I really like Greasy Kulture, mostly bobbers and choppers but really neat bikes, nice design and good pics plus its small so you can hide it in you bible at church haha

I really like Greasy Kulture, mostly bobbers and choppers but really neat bikes, nice design and good pics plus its small so you can hide it in you bible at church haha

Senior Member Pinche Chingadera's Avatar
    Barnes and Nobles carries some decent british classic bike magazines. Though they are a bit of change as I think the last one I picked up ran me like eight or nine bucks. I've got that issue of Caferacer but too bad it's like a quarterly magazine if I recall and maybe like 50 pages at the most. Not to mention you have to either order it or maybe if luck is on your side. Be at a bike show where they have a stand setup. I was lucky enough to get one at the Rockerbox show in Milwaukee last month.
    Once your dead, life just ain\'t worth living.

Senior Member Pinche Chingadera's Avatar
    Barnes and Nobles carries some decent british classic bike magazines. Though they are a bit of change as I think the last one I picked up ran me like eight or nine bucks. I've got that issue of Caferacer but too bad it's like a quarterly magazine if I recall and maybe like 50 pages at the most. Not to mention you have to either order it or maybe if luck is on your side. Be at a bike show where they have a stand setup. I was lucky enough to get one at the Rockerbox show in Milwaukee last month.
    Once your dead, life just ain\'t worth living.

Sponsored Links