I THINK im getting another bike
Close

This is a discussion on I THINK im getting another bike within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; spotted a 77 suzuki GS400 today, 15k, chain is still pretty good, tires are bald, seems to have compression. I'm going to see if i ...

spotted a 77 suzuki GS400 today, 15k, chain is still pretty good, tires are bald, seems to have compression. I'm going to see if i can scrape up the money and have at it. This one will be a street tracker fo sho if i get it.
    --Tyler
    1976 RD400
    Best Flattrack Site On The Net! www.fightfordirttrack.com

definitelty post pics of its progress. guys across the hall have 2 of them they are messing with.

jc

not a pretty boy honda rider... i\'m fag on a TTR

definitelty post pics of its progress. guys across the hall have 2 of them they are messing with.

jc

not a pretty boy honda rider... i\'m fag on a TTR

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

bcr
    Ty-It was cool meeting you seeing the RD. the hand on the kick start, ignition on the first crank demo made me a little green seeing as how I need to park on a hill to bump start mine.
    good luck on the tracker project. do it.
    cheers, bcr

bcr
    Ty-It was cool meeting you seeing the RD. the hand on the kick start, ignition on the first crank demo made me a little green seeing as how I need to park on a hill to bump start mine.
    good luck on the tracker project. do it.
    cheers, bcr

BCR...no no, it was my pleasure meeting you and thanks for buying a shirt, i really appreciate the support. Did you see that honda street tracker at the race? early in the day it was parked up by the AMA tent and belonged to Chase Sconyers'(44c) uncle. It was bitchen, and I thought it was better than my bike. It was a framed XR600 from what i could tell with a tiny head and tail light to make it legal. i did the hand start for a friend of mine today, i'm going to have to start taking $20 bets on that to people who don't know!! HAHAHAHA
    --Tyler
    1976 RD400

BCR...no no, it was my pleasure meeting you and thanks for buying a shirt, i really appreciate the support. Did you see that honda street tracker at the race? early in the day it was parked up by the AMA tent and belonged to Chase Sconyers'(44c) uncle. It was bitchen, and I thought it was better than my bike. It was a framed XR600 from what i could tell with a tiny head and tail light to make it legal. i did the hand start for a friend of mine today, i'm going to have to start taking $20 bets on that to people who don't know!! HAHAHAHA
    --Tyler
    1976 RD400

bcr
    dude, bet them a tee shirt. You will run out of them in no time. Hey here's a question for you- Later on sat. night some guy was ripping around the track on one of Bill Werner's Kawasakis'
    Frank and I overheard in the Kaw pit talking a rider talking about peg placement and the layout of the bike. Couple min. later we hear a euro sounding dude describing dirt track as a "feel thing". So we're betting it was a 250 rider from the continent. Inquiring minds want to know.
    cheers, bcr

Sponsored Links