Looking for some help...
Close

Looking for some help...

This is a discussion on Looking for some help... within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; Hey all, I am sure you may have heard before that I am in the business of selling websites. I am hoping that I could ...

Looking for some help...

Hey all,

I am sure you may have heard before that I am in the business of selling websites. I am hoping that I could get some feed back from some true motorcyclist on the functionality of our websites.

This is a link to our Power Sports demo site that has content on New Units, Used Units, OEM accessories, and After market parts (tucker rocky, parts unlimited, helmet house). let me know if there are any things that pop out at you.

www.aripsdemo.com
    Did you hear about the pirate with two wooden legs?

They caught fire and burned his ass to the ground!

bj
    Hi Joe. I'm the the business too and you've got a very nice site here. Very functional and easy to navigate. I did notice a few minor things.

With a high resolution monitor the center/main pane kind of floats in the center of the screen, leaving white space between your navigation and body copy so that the body doesn't vertically align with the page header

The behavior of the main navigation is inconsistent. For example, neither Repair Products and Performance have sub items but display differently when hovered over and new bikes shows sub items but used bikes don't.

One other thing is when you display photos in the used bike section, the pop up doesn't get focus when you click on a second photo.

Picking nits, for sure, and someone not in the business would probably never notice. Nice work.

you spelled "beige" wrong

Top Box
    45L, Baige

Sponsored Links