Zach, Aaron, johnnyB - Page 3
Close

Zach, Aaron, johnnyB

This is a discussion on Zach, Aaron, johnnyB within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; i think champ said it all. the only pictures anyone ever sees are of arron, being posted on this board and that board. jeeze, youd ...

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    i think champ said it all. the only pictures anyone ever sees are of arron, being posted on this board and that board. jeeze, youd think aaron owns that place. and usually followed by something like "see, look at me look how great i am" and "my bike had really bad chatter problems" blah blah blah.

jc

Is puick like Buick? I think the name "Champ" speaks for itself as far as who talks highly of them selves. Hey look the "dynamic duo" has teamed up. Joe thinks hes first cause hes so far behind and Strempfer's still living in his old glory. You guys should start a site Bench Racing Champions.

So JD anyway I will be working on some different sites this winter and if you give a shit at all about caferacer.net, you should be working with me now on getting some some of the 2004 stuff posted. OR atleast before 2005. Nice to see that you're on this. I may also be in Maine this weekend so go ahead and make one of you poopy remarks.

Aaron

Also penis lickers. The race part of the site started as a team interest under the race pics. So of course the people on the team would be in them. Now that the team will have its own site, we'll be posting more photos of Joe laying his snail tracks and Strempfer cruising with that pole in his butt (How do you do that?) on this site and you can see more pics of fast guys on the other.

Which one of you guys is the shrimper?

Aaron

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

n/a
    Aaron,

Yea PUICK is Like BUICK. It seems thats all your capable of riding, ya know slow and smooth. And stop picking on Joe, he has feelings ya know.

I AM the greatest!!!! I can't believe there isn't a link just for me on caferacer.net

Champ

JD
    oopy remark starts here:
    to answer your question, the guy who said he would take care of the racing section hasn't put up any pictures yet. I'll get in touch with him.

Aaron, somebody wants to know why there aren't any pics in the 2004 racing section. what should I tell him?
    oopy remark ends here:

can't wait to see you this weekend!

Champ, I glad to hear you guys are still dating.

Jeremy, my little naked monkey bitch (stolen from JohhnyB), now we are going be dating. I said I'd take care of it bacause you always end up doing something that makes me have to correct it anyway. I thought it might have been incentive for you doing it on your own with no errors. But I guess its kind of like trying to explain to someone thats handicap that they have a problem so I guess I will take care of it and so everyone knows Jeremy called me to ask me why I was making fun of him. My best friend is a pussy.

Aaron
    PS - JD its just a joke you don't need to call me again

JD
    aaron, stop hurting my feelings. I can't take this, I'm outta here! I'm going to find a board where I can be comfortable expressing my feelings.

Pussy Galore

Miss Galore, I thought you were Chikor for a second.

Aaron

JD
    I couldn't help myself, it was too funny. plus I wanted to move the focus off me and on to someone else. I'm going to go cry again.

Don't worry you weren't the only person who called after this thread.

Aaron

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links