Zach, Aaron, johnnyB
Close

Zach, Aaron, johnnyB

This is a discussion on Zach, Aaron, johnnyB within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; Where are you guys? Zach is having fun with chicks cause he's in college, Aaron's having fun cause he's with Sonia, johnny B is having ...

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Zach, Aaron, johnnyB

Where are you guys? Zach is having fun with chicks cause he's in college, Aaron's having fun cause he's with Sonia, johnny B is having fun cause he probably bought a tractor or a 4 strole chain saw.

I'm happy cause I am moving off this island.

Aaron's no longer the greatest, ZACK is! ! ! ! Let's hear it!! We all saw that soccer photo. Are there any more photos we should see? post 'em!!!?

It's a quiet Sunday ( are we all mourning Arafat's demise?)

Champ, what do you do at this time of year if you can't hang off the duc?

evil

Inertial dynos just make people cranky

Personally I'm celebrating my ass off that the man that popularized modern terrorism is dead. Maybe some of the thousands of people he is responsible for killing will forgive him. The Euro scum that thought he should have a Nobel officially devalued that prize to absolutely zero.

Anyway, today I moved the SV650 into the living room. The RC will stay in the Garage for another week or so cause I think I can squeak in a few more rides.
    I just about have my last junk motor disassembled and the parts stored so shortly the various race bikes get put into their prospective work position for the winter.
    The Phase III pistons are being machined as we speak, the initial stage of my special cylinder modifications has been put into motion. Penton imports will be called this week to inquire into the design of a 175 PVL. I'm about ready to put up a simple web page showing some of my stuff for sale.
    One last clean up of leaves tomorrow and all the summer equipment gets it's gas stabilizer and then put away. Winter equipment gets moved into accessible locations.
    The tractor search continues.

JohnnyB

Johnny - I was putting together a similar page.

Evil - Why are you leaving the island and where are you going to?

JD - How come there are no pics in the 2004 Racing section?

Joes Mom - What were you thinking?

Aaron

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

yah, funny.

jc

quote:
    Johnny - I was putting together a similar page.

Evil - Why are you leaving the island and where are you going to?

JD - How come there are no pics in the 2004 Racing section?

Joes Mom - What were you thinking?

Aaron

LOL...sorry joe but he got me with that one. i do wish aaron would make fun of people other than joe. and i wish i would make fun of people other than 'champ'. oh well, that's life i guess.

Z

and yea, post some more picures of me. i'm starting to forget how cool i am. and how modest i am. thanks evil.

Hehe...sorry Joe I laughed too.

Aaron will be the coolest when he wins Daytona this year.

And to continue...today I hung the tarps on the back porch to keep the blowing snow off the firewood. I made a neato rack to hold a bunch of crankshafts...yes I said neato, I took one Loratab and zoned for a few hours, I ordered some Titanium, I paid some bills, I watched the Jets lose, I thought about touching myself but didn't because a car was coming, I missed an ebay auction cause I was zoned for a few hours, I played some online "Urban Terror", I stayed up late and typed some shit to a forum called Caferacer.net.

JohnnyB

n/a
    Scott,

I am an avid Patriots fan so football is whats going on for me now. Like Branson I moved the summer stuff to where the winter stuff is. I bought a brandy new snowblower with a 8hp Briggs OHV and the engine is a sloper!!! It's got like a 2" exhaust pipe and sounds really cool, I just hope it throws the snow like my old tecumseh. When the snow does arrive I ride snowmobiles alot. I feel it helps me keep up my riding skills. There is alot of front end push and back end sliding. Its a ton of fun for me!!!

Champ

Whas up with the pats playing late on a sunday night and no local coverage here in Portland??? SUCKS.

Moving to South Freeport (about three miles from the BFI (if you lived in Maine, you'd know that's the Big Fuckin Indian on Route 1) on or about the 17th of December.

Champ, this is the first time you've been civil to me. You get a soft spot for me over the fall? Missing me? Sounds like you want to ride a sloper.

Champ, you ever ride Daytona?

n/a
    Champ, you ever ride Daytona?

Nope!! And I have zero desire. If I did I would win and the big baby Aaron would be bummin'.

Champ

John,
    Hehe... yeah..the winter/summer equipment position swap...that's exactly what I do

I can see how sleds would help you keep your edge....I've seen them go fast...seem to act a lot like a bike..even see the guys hanging off of them in tight corners.

Course I'm making the assumption you have an edge to keep.

Next year I'm going to use my edge to dice my fellow racer's egos into little pieces.
    JohnnyB

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links