Cafe Racer Forum banner

$$USCRA

2K views 16 replies 5 participants last post by  jbranson 
#1 ·
Am I the only one who has yet to see a check clear from Frontierland?

Maybe I'll cancel it. Don't I remember the same thing happening last year?

#3 ·
Looks like mine cleared a while ago.

If the money is really needed they get cashed...must not really be needed right now. However, I wish he'd get it done in a more timely fashion, screws up my rainman like attention to detail when they aren't cashed.

Over the course of my USCRA membership I've had about $300 in checks..."go bad"... meaning they get so old they can't be cashed. Woohoo...more money back in my pocket.
JohnnyB

#4 ·
i always pay cash, or money order. i cant stand when they sit on my checks or credit card for weeks and months. nhis does the same thing. apparently, bob has a shoebox or something or another that he keeps in his glovebox with the checks. actaully, ive heard that, but ive alsi heard things get lost in his car and it takes him a while to find stuff. but i cant say for sure his car is a wreck or anything. just what ive been told.

jb, if you come race with wera, the shit clears in a week or less. cash or credit. its really quite nice.

jc

#6 ·
well, you better get your shit in gear buddy. you'll only run in 250gp at summit. and there are some fast ducs, some really slow buls, and you'll be in with 350, and v1. and chris usually rides his cb72. its great fun though. (except for that guy aaron and i always get stuck behind)

jc

#7 ·
No offense Joe, there not that fast. Either of them. My bike, even the way it was running, hangs with Shackelford's, his was the fastest 250 Duc this year in the Mid-A series. There are definately fast guys through out the national series but I will say attendance plays a very big role in were stand at the end of the season instead of your placement.

Aaron

#8 ·
dude, you dont have to tell me. 3rd in 500?? chris will have his 250 out again next year and he can lap me on that. (hopefully it'll make it around the track though) then you have roper again. the 175 that shows up is slow as death. and so is that guy who runs that junker bultaco. i dont think there are any b-stones. you guys'll have your hands full trying to keep up with roper and chris though. im really looking forward to seeing you guys there again. and jeremy, save you $$$ i wanna race with you again there.

jc

#10 ·
I ain't afraid of no 250 Ducs. I've beat Ruffo twice on his Pete Talabach 250 Duc, and it goes pretty good. I'm working on Roper, getting close, passed him 4 times at Frontier but he kept getting it back on the straights, gimme another year or two and I'll have him too.

Why...cause I rule.

JohnnyB.

Taking applications for hot assed queens to rule with me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.