DeathRacer - Page 2
Close

DeathRacer

This is a discussion on DeathRacer within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; my choice for zombies! casey said i can have one if i really want one. she is a good wife! tex...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: DeathRacer

my choice for zombies! casey said i can have one if i really want one. she is a good wife!

tex
    advocate for the injured, disabled, and urinated upon.

quote:... zombies don't have a lot of structural integrity. It must have something to do with the rot and decay that comes with being the undead.
    Ken, best laugh of the day.

quote:...you really need a Pabst in the other hand to make the ensemble complete.
    Swag... with a can o' Busch in hand (sorry Ken - new budget after all), second best laugh of the day.

Tex, you're a sicko. I love machine guns. Too bad I missed you when you were here in Feb. Make sure you let me know when you return.
    Many a man who falls in love with a dimple makes the mistake of marrying the whole girl. - Evan Esar

Busch! Heh....forgot about that brand! I actually HAVE Pabst in the fridge
    Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices, but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence and fulfills the duty to express the results of his thought in clear form.
    ~Albert Einstein

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

if i get a barrett 50 cal, i'll definitely bringing it to michigan. i hear they LOVE guns there. we can drink pabst and blast the empties from two miles away. if i bring the ammo, you're buying the beer.

tex

Tey,
    That 50 with some hollow points should be some serious Zombie destruction. If you got a whole herd of Zombies shuffling along in line like they seem to do, how many could the 50 penetrate with a single shot?

Ken
    WERA 119
    CCS 119
    CRA 119
    AHRMA not anymore
    \"Think twice before you speak, and then you may be able to say something more insulting than if you spoke right out at once.\"
    Evan Esar
    Newbies, Geeto and Tex (Bye Tex)hate me!!

i'd say at least ten or twelve because of the rotting flesh and limbs.

tex

i'd say at least ten or twelve because of the rotting flesh and limbs.

tex

Tex,
    Thanks for the reply. Zombies are still a concern for me and cause me quite a bit of worry. More so than global warning, scientists don't even agree about that. There is no doubt about what kind of threat Zombies are. They will just grab you and start biting parts off. So you can worry about the amount of pollution and greenhouse gases a big rig puts out and its theoretical impact on global warming, but I know the kind of real impact it will have on a herd of Zombies. Try mowing down a shuffling village of zombified residents with your Prius.

Ken( sleeping with one eye open and a sword under my pillow)
    WERA 119
    CCS 119
    CRA 119
    AHRMA not anymore
    \"Think twice before you speak, and then you may be able to say something more insulting than if you spoke right out at once.\"
    Evan Esar

Tex,
    Thanks for the reply. Zombies are still a concern for me and cause me quite a bit of worry. More so than global warning, scientists don't even agree about that. There is no doubt about what kind of threat Zombies are. They will just grab you and start biting parts off. So you can worry about the amount of pollution and greenhouse gases a big rig puts out and its theoretical impact on global warming, but I know the kind of real impact it will have on a herd of Zombies. Try mowing down a shuffling village of zombified residents with your Prius.

Ken( sleeping with one eye open and a sword under my pillow)
    WERA 119
    CCS 119
    CRA 119
    AHRMA not anymore
    Evan Esar

5' Claymore or an Axe

Accidental inventor of the worlds fastest wearing rocker arms and other edible engine parts! Try my yummy blue cheese camshafts!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links