anyone in the Atlanta area?
Close

This is a discussion on anyone in the Atlanta area? within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; Just looking for some local slags that might have a regular hang out. I dont get down in the city that much. Any bike nights ...

Just looking for some local slags that might have a regular hang out. I dont get down in the city that much. Any bike nights or shops on the North side OTP?

My ride - but have a couple newer cafe bikes too.

Beautiful bike!

I'm about 2 hours east of Atlanta, in Augusta. I know there are some good bike nights out here, but I'm not too familiar with the Atlanta scene. I think every Hooters has a bike night on Tuesdays, but that may only be certain branches.

Thanks David, recently a local M/C dealership has been hosting a regular Tues bike night in Kennesaw. The Hooters in Canton has a bike night on a Thursday night/once a month. I work Thurs so I never can make it. Hooters in Kennesaw is hosting a free concert/bike night next Weds. While I enjoy checking out a couple cruise ins every now and then - it's a Harley-fest and not my scene. I was hoping to find some other cafe riders.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

rwp
    The Vortex in Little Five Points, intown Atlanta, Thursday nights as I recall. Interesting diversity of bikes, also on weekends. Might see high end Ducatis next to flat black CB750 with carpet on seat.

The Vortex was absolutely nutty last time I was there. And yes, it's on Thursday nights - I work Thursday evenings, so cant make it.

Euro-Bike-night at Twains in Decatur was very cool. Also on a Thursday, but they had it once on a Weds when the Ducati demo truck came thru town so I was able to check it out. Very cool-laid back atmosphere.
    http://www.geocities.com/EuroBikeNight/

Wow that bike makes me drool. I'm up in Marietta, but I dont really know anyone else that rides or of any hangouts.

You may also wanna ask over on the georgia sportbike forums. Lots of cool guys there (with alot of different tastes in bikes but it is mostly focused toward sportbikes). They have a section devoted to bike nights and group rides. I am about two hours south down around macon (actually closer to milledgeville). Make my way over to augusta more than macon lol. Nice single cammer :-D
    Bike:
    Buell X1
    Honda S90 (box of parts)
    Honda CB750C (runs)
    The Others (mostly rolling wounded)

My collar may be a little frayed, and maybe I need a shoeshine. But nobody\'s got a mortgage on my soul. I own it. Free and clear. -Phil Lovecraft

Sponsored Links