Great youtube clip-free AK47 when you buy a pickup - Page 3
Close

Great youtube clip-free AK47 when you buy a pickup

This is a discussion on Great youtube clip-free AK47 when you buy a pickup within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; quote: Originally posted by cseger1 Yep. well you not getting french because nobody want a weapon that has been thrown to the ground.....HEY-OOOOOOO (thank you ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    quote:Originally posted by cseger1

Yep.
    well you not getting french because nobody want a weapon that has been thrown to the ground.....HEY-OOOOOOO

(thank you I'll be here all week, remember to tip your waiters).
    Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.
    - Samuel Beckett
    A tool is just an opportunity with a handle
    - Kevin Kelly

Great video - I don't see anything wrong with what this guy is doing. The customer gets a voucher to purchase a gun and has to go through all the proper checks to actually receive a weapon. It was clear the CNN reporter had a bias against any gun ownership. Now you may want to fault the business owner for his responses to her questions - I could easily turn this around and rip apart her questions as being stupid and bias. It just depends what side of this issue you want to be on. If you think the police or government will be at your side 100% of the time to save you butt from some criminal with a weapon - your sadly mistaken. Given that - I'll keep my weapons loaded and ready - thank you..

How's that hope and change working out for you...
    Bob - Palmyra NY
    2 - 69 CB750, 1 Turbo
    1 - 71 CB750

what will happen when that guys walks into a chevy dealer a few months from now when they wont cover something with the warrenty and he mows down 6 people at the dealership.

i for one am not moving this. its amusing.

though, if it gets into a pissing match, it will go. but general is general. just keep it good natured.

not a pretty boy honda rider... i\'m fag on a TTR

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

quote:Originally posted by bmartin

Great video - I don't see anything wrong with what this guy is doing. The customer gets a voucher to purchase a gun and has to go through all the proper checks to actually receive a weapon. It was clear the CNN reporter had a bias against any gun ownership. Now you may want to fault the business owner for his responses to her questions - I could easily turn this around and rip apart her questions as being stupid and bias. It just depends what side of this issue you want to be on. If you think the police or government will be at your side 100% of the time to save you butt from some criminal with a weapon - your sadly mistaken. Given that - I'll keep my weapons loaded and ready - thank you..

How's that hope and change working out for you...
    what you percieve as a bias and what is actually there are two different things. This is television, the story is sensational, and the reporter gets paid to ask the pointed questions reguardless of how the reporter feels. I am pretty sure if he was giving away cute puppies and cute puppies were as controversial as guns she would have asked the same questions in the same tone.

But at least she spoke english, was clear, and concise.
    - Samuel Beckett
    - Kevin Kelly

Giving away puppies is just plain BARBARIC!!! They are probably from a puppy mill and kept in squalid conditions behind the dealership. Animals have RIGHTS. Someone would complain.
    If he was giving away ammo id be all over it. That stuff is getting expensive...

Geeto - The truth of the matter is the only news outlet that is not left leaning is Fox News. Ofcourse they have a bias that is on the left side of the road. The last good news person just passed away (Walter Cronkite). The left agenda is to do away with free speech, have the government run everything and take guns out of the hands of ordinary citizens. If you think that news reporter was asking questions just for ratings - then I've got some gold plated pistons I'd like to sell you.

Just reporting the news without having a left or right bias stopped 20 years ago. We don't have any TV news reports that know how to report and investigate any story without either their network's or personal biases getting in the way of the story. Just give me the truth and leave off the left or right swing to the story...

Bob - Palmyra NY
    2 - 69 CB750, 1 Turbo
    1 - 71 CB750

Ummmm...no.

You are confusing reporting the news without bias with reporting the news without sensationalism. I can't think of a single media outlet right now that does not employ sensationalism. Basically being a reporter in in america means being a contrarian. Reporters today treat interviewees the same way Lawyers treat Hostile Witnesses, regardless of whether the interviewee is hostile or not. Pointed questions are sensationalistic and can appear biased because they are naturally contrary to the speakers point. It is only when you look at sum total of stories being reported on can you definitively state that there is a bias (something tells me that you are not watching that much television to draw your own conclusion on it).

There are television media outlets that have shown in the past to have a bend (ABC, FOX for example barely qualify as news anymore) but traditionally CNN is not one of those sources, they tend to tread all news the same. Sadly that is no longer reporting but rather just let's get everybody's panties in a twist when telling them something.
    - Samuel Beckett
    - Kevin Kelly

I grew up with a great respect for firearms, mostly due to first hand experience, but this is nuts.

I agree, chinese for sure. Russian is too high class for this guy. My Russian SKS will out shoot a Chinese SKS anyday.
    Those scooter jockeys? Yeah real cycle trash for sure.

Christ onna stick! What if this guy was giving away a voucher for a free 12" dildo with the purchase of every vehicle?
    No problems if the general populace have guns, it's just how they may put them to use is the problem. Such as the militias that popped up in New Orleans after Katrina. I agree that being able to defend oneself is important, but when the use becomes offensive, watch out! Offensive in the strategic sense. With a reactionary population so desensitized to violence ,raised on John Rambo and having little sense of the reprecussions of pulling the trigger(what happens after that?), I shudder to think of the consequences. But then, with Posse Commitatus basically dead, there's gonna be enough jackboots on the street it won't matter.
    "The truth of the matter is the only news outlet that is not left leaning is Fox News. Of course they have a bias that is on the left side of the road. The last good news person just passed away (Walter Cronkite)." bmartin
    Oh, Mr.Martin, if you think most of the media is "left leaning", I've got some "pre-tuned" and "ready-to-run-out-of-the-box" Mikunis for you. If you dare, please check out Fairness and Accuracy In Reporting(FAIR) http://www.fair.org/
    As far as Mr. Cronkite being a reporter par excellence, it's fabled he was a CIA asset in Project Mockingbird. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Mockingbird
    Yes, it's true he's not mentioned in the Wiki article.

Gun control is a farce. With this nation awash in weapons, getting one after the possession of one is made illegal won't be problem. Gun control just makes it easier for the man to come to your door at 3am one Sunday morning. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._gun_ownership

RetroTony- Tell us about life in the U of K, where the coppers don't carry bangsticks. What's the story with private ownership of weapons?

I didn't vote for the black man, I voted for the black woman.

Oh, and f*&k Red Dawn. It's bullshit propaganda on the big screen.

Check yer six, NE

Subscribe to SIX HOT ISSUES!! of WarmPipe for only $29.99!!! Interweb NOW!!!!!

OK all good points but all I have to say is we here Missourians are sure glad to have guns available when we needs 'em. haha

Three things we do well: give away high powered assault weapons (especially with trucks), do meth, and commit crime to get more meth.

God I love my state haha. Do you think he will run a special on truck mount gun racks too? seems like a no brainer to me.
    1979 Yamaha XS650 Special
    https://www.caferacer.net/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=12991

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links