Great youtube clip-free AK47 when you buy a pickup
Close

This is a discussion on Great youtube clip-free AK47 when you buy a pickup within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; Check out this interview of a car dealer who is giving away an AK-47 if you buy a pickup from him. The liberal newscaster tries ...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Check out this interview of a car dealer who is giving away an AK-47 if you buy a pickup from him. The liberal newscaster tries to shake him, but he doesnt flinch a bit.

dude sounds like a nut job. This is a freaking train wreck. Still he has a point, and he found a way to tap into his target market, he is not doing anything illegal, and it seems he is taking the proper approach. If he is willing to subsidize car selling by tapping into a market where his customers would already be purchasing said guns anyway.

if he had stuck to the script he would have made an intelligent, coherent argument that would have been hard to argue against. Instead he goes off script and firmly plants the soap box the moment he starts talking about that family in california. he had a chance to appeal to a broader base in america and instead he took the jangoistic and narrow god/christian/guns/look at me I am a redneck approach. Just sad.

"the only police I need is a chamber in the round" - holy hell.

"you don't have a problem with god, do you?" - cause I'll shoot you if you do.

"I believe [jesus] would carry a sword if he needed it" - I am totally putting this on a t-shirt.

for the record, I am not anti-gun. I am not liberal or conservative (I am a-political). I believe with ownership comes great responsibility and as long as you exercise that responsibility and care more power to you.
    Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.
    - Samuel Beckett
    A tool is just an opportunity with a handle
    - Kevin Kelly

leo

While I personally don't feel the need for an AK-47, (I'll stick with my Browning pump, thank you), that's some good shit.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

Let me know when the t-shirts are done, I will buy one
    \"Pain don\'t hurt.\"

"how about that guy that just had him and his wife killed that had the 12 children with the 7 guys coming through the door. I gaurantee ya he wishes he had an ak-47 as those maggots busted through his door and slaughtered him and his wife in front of his children"

That's some good english talking right there, I tell you what. When you begin to make less sense than a NASCAR driver during the post race interview, you know you are in over your head.
    - Samuel Beckett
    - Kevin Kelly

leo
    quote:"I believe [jesus] would carry a sword if he needed it"
    Luke 22:36
    New American Standard Bible (©1995)
    And He said to them, "But now, whoever has a money belt is to take it along, likewise also a bag, and whoever has no sword is to sell his coat and buy one".

God, Guns, Guts, and American pick up trucks. All the Hot buttons in one thread.

I wonder if this will live to see lunch time before its blasted into interweb hyperspace.

I want an AK47. Maybe I should head down and buy a truck from that guy.

Just because he doesn't use proper grammar doesn't mean he's a wacko.

no, he is a wacko for other reasons.

But it is obvious he has people that prepped him for this and after the initial lead in he threw out the script and their training and winged it. If you want to appeal with your message to a broad mass of individuals speaking clearly and plainly is probably the best way to do it....well...because that way people understand what you are saying. If you want to appeal to a very small base and polarize a room/orginization/nation then hell do whatever you want, throw slogans out there, make up words, sky's the limit. The moment he started his speil, his credibility went down with everyone outside his already very limited target audience. Part of me wonders if he is not more eliqouent in real life and he was partly hamming up his folksy nature for the camera. Another part of me just feels sorry for an individual who has less of a grip on the english language than most of the 6th graders in NYC.

there is a time and a place to be professional and a time and a place to be a jackass. Unfortunatly he chose to be a jackass and even if he was right, by just being all redneck-y about it he loses some of the impact his message would have otherwise had.

BTW, loves me some squidbillies.
    - Samuel Beckett
    - Kevin Kelly

I wonder if he's offering Obama's "cash for clunkers" deal along with the AK-47? Pretty damn ironic!

Only in America
    'old hooligan...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links