Waddarethey? - Page 3
Close

Waddarethey?

This is a discussion on Waddarethey? within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; but i didn't ask you. tex...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Waddarethey?

but i didn't ask you.

tex
    advocate for the injured, disabled, and urinated upon.

Of the 1500 scorpion species, the vast majority are only capable of producing a local reaction similar in scope and effect to a bee sting. Only around 50 species are known to produce venom that causes serious systemic effects in humans. Of these 50 species, half (mostly in the family Buthidae) produce enough venom to pose a lethal risk to humans.

Of the 30 species of scorpions native to the United States, only the Arizona bark scorpion is capable of causing lethal reactions in humans. Bark scorpions widely vary in the amount of venom they inject; all envenomation generally causes severe pain and swelling at the sting site, but systemic symptoms are common in larger doses and can be severe. Bark scorpion stings cause death in less than 1% of untreated adults but fully 25% of untreated children 5 and under.
    Many a man who falls in love with a dimple makes the mistake of marrying the whole girl. - Evan Esar

Of the 1500 scorpion species, the vast majority are only capable of producing a local reaction similar in scope and effect to a bee sting. Only around 50 species are known to produce venom that causes serious systemic effects in humans. Of these 50 species, half (mostly in the family Buthidae) produce enough venom to pose a lethal risk to humans.

Of the 30 species of scorpions native to the United States, only the Arizona bark scorpion is capable of causing lethal reactions in humans. Bark scorpions widely vary in the amount of venom they inject; all envenomation generally causes severe pain and swelling at the sting site, but systemic symptoms are common in larger doses and can be severe. Bark scorpion stings cause death in less than 1% of untreated adults but fully 25% of untreated children 5 and under.
    Many a man who falls in love with a dimple makes the mistake of marrying the whole girl. - Evan Esar

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

Wolf spider on Man hole cover with quarter.
    Black widow
    Hemi
    "Cuda w/ Hemi

What'd I win?
    \"If you don’t follow through on your dreams, you might as well be a vegetable.\"
    -Burt Munro

Wolf spider on Man hole cover with quarter.
    Black widow
    Hemi
    "Cuda w/ Hemi

What'd I win?
    \"If you don’t follow through on your dreams, you might as well be a vegetable.\"
    -Burt Munro

Big F&%king spider next to its turd
    Dangerous spider
    cage
    empty, rusted cooler

I don't mind spiders, but I keep an eye on them. You ask why? As a youth of seven I put upon my impressionable wee head a stocking cap....that was already home to a bursting spider egg nest.
    Yeah, I don't like bugs on my head.
    And then there was the small Central Oregon scorpion I found in the loofa scrubby thing in the shower. I don't use loofas any more.

Then there's the Ceti Eel:

And then...
    NE
    Subscribe to SIX HOT ISSUES!! of WarmPipe for only $29.99!!! Interweb NOW!!!!!

Big F&%king spider next to its turd
    Dangerous spider
    cage
    empty, rusted cooler

I don't mind spiders, but I keep an eye on them. You ask why? As a youth of seven I put upon my impressionable wee head a stocking cap....that was already home to a bursting spider egg nest.
    Yeah, I don't like bugs on my head.
    And then there was the small Central Oregon scorpion I found in the loofa scrubby thing in the shower. I don't use loofas any more.

Then there's the Ceti Eel:

And then...
    NE
    Subscribe to SIX HOT ISSUES!! of WarmPipe for only $29.99!!! Interweb NOW!!!!!

Is pic #6 the beginnings of a meth lab?
    \"Hey, McCloud! Get off of my ewe!\"

Trevor,
    \'72 Honda cl350 (sold)

\'80 gs450E, the \"spooky \'Zuki\"

\'04 Kawasaki Ninja 500

Is pic #6 the beginnings of a meth lab?
    \"Hey, McCloud! Get off of my ewe!\"

Trevor,
    \'72 Honda cl350 (sold)

\'80 gs450E, the \"spooky \'Zuki\"

\'04 Kawasaki Ninja 500