Novice looking for info on the skills I need to build cafe's - Page 5
Close

Novice looking for info on the skills I need to build cafe's

This is a discussion on Novice looking for info on the skills I need to build cafe's within the NEW MEMBERS READ HERE! forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; Originally Posted by kenessex I don't know why these guys won't just give you the real answer. I like you so I will. Thanks friend. ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Novice looking for info on the skills I need to build cafe's

Quote Originally Posted by kenessex View Post
    I don't know why these guys won't just give you the real answer. I like you so I will.
    Thanks friend. I expected to get some crap from the warning message when you sign up for the forum that basically says "People will call you an idiot. Don't get butthurt about it"

I like the CB350 idea. Race it and fix it til I know everything about the bike.

This guy with a trailer would make a great cafe!Harley Servicar Flathead Project for Trade (Syracuse) hide this postingimage 1 of 6 1 1 2 3 4 5 6© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap(google map)Harley Servicarfuel: gastitle status: cleantransmission: manualsafety tipsprohibited itemsproduct recallsavoiding scamsPicked up this cool old Harley Davidson Servicar project off of Craigslist and now I'm having second thoughts. I'm into panheads and this flathead trike is a little different and not my taste. I figured I'd see if anyone had a Harley (shovelhead, panhead, really nice sportster) or manual transmission rear wheel drive sports car to trade.Send me info and pics of what you've got. Please don't be offended if I say no to your offer. I'm definitely not into quads / four wheelers or any cars other than rear wheel drive manual transmission sportscar, thanks.Only willing to trade with someone who can meet me in person to trade -- no shipping!The Servicar shifts through all gears. Motor turns and has good compression. Tanks are clean inside. Box is not OEM and is not mounted. Carb should be rebuilt. This is a non-running project with a clean transferable NY registration. Motor and frame numbers match.

- - - Updated - - -

This guy with a trailer would make a great cafe!Harley Servicar Flathead Project for Trade (Syracuse) hide this postingimage 1 of 6 1 1 2 3 4 5 6© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap(google map)Harley Servicarfuel: gastitle status: cleantransmission: manualsafety tipsprohibited itemsproduct recallsavoiding scamsPicked up this cool old Harley Davidson Servicar project off of Craigslist and now I'm having second thoughts. I'm into panheads and this flathead trike is a little different and not my taste. I figured I'd see if anyone had a Harley (shovelhead, panhead, really nice sportster) or manual transmission rear wheel drive sports car to trade.Send me info and pics of what you've got. Please don't be offended if I say no to your offer. I'm definitely not into quads / four wheelers or any cars other than rear wheel drive manual transmission sportscar, thanks.Only willing to trade with someone who can meet me in person to trade -- no shipping!The Servicar shifts through all gears. Motor turns and has good compression. Tanks are clean inside. Box is not OEM and is not mounted. Carb should be rebuilt. This is a non-running project with a clean transferable NY registration. Motor and frame numbers match.

jcw

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Sponsored Links