Once more hallo from Italy
Close

This is a discussion on Once more hallo from Italy within the NEW MEMBERS READ HERE! forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; Hey, second time trying to post my presentation, I'm from the land of Valentino Rossi, Franco Uncini, Primo Moretti and other champions, I'm 32, been ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By OMeGA_65

Thread: Once more hallo from Italy

Hey, second time trying to post my presentation, I'm from the land of Valentino Rossi, Franco Uncini, Primo Moretti and other champions, I'm 32, been riding motorcycle since I was 6, my dad was a biker enthusiast with some 38 motorcycles owned and my grandfather was a close friend of a local 125cc champion from the 50ies (Giuseppe Lattanzi).
    I'm actually riding my father's Moto Guzzi 850 California, my Suzuki Bandit Mk1, my Cimatti Bat Boy, a Piaggio Vespa 125LX and am actually restoring a friend's MI-VAL 125cc Sport.
    I've always loved modding my motorcycles bearing in mind that safety comes first.
    My bikes:

Quote Originally Posted by OMeGA_65 View Post
    Hey, second time trying to post my presentation, I'm from the land of Valentino Rossi, Franco Uncini, Primo Moretti and other champions, I'm 32, been riding motorcycle since I was 6, my dad was a biker enthusiast with some 38 motorcycles owned and my grandfather was a close friend of a local 125cc champion from the 50ies (Giuseppe Lattanzi).
    I'm actually riding my father's Moto Guzzi 850 California, my Suzuki Bandit Mk1, my Cimatti Bat Boy, a Piaggio Vespa 125LX and am actually restoring a friend's MI-VAL 125cc Sport.
    I've always loved modding my motorcycles bearing in mind that safety comes first.
    Welcome... don't think there are very many Guzzi owners floating around here. This is my daily driver... Shitty picture, but you get the idea. I call it "The tractor in a cocktail dress".

Name:  Ferry.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  175.8 KB
    "Non urinat in ventum"

i had an eldorado 850 for a few years. and a sport 1100i. those drum brakes are just scary nowadays.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

Ews
    If there was a Guzzi dealership closer than Seattle ( a 5hr drive) I would be all over a V7
    Dream as if you live forever, Live as if you die today.~ James Dean

I feel the need, the need for speed.~ Mavrick (Tom Cruise before he was a big ol' bag of crazy)

Quote Originally Posted by Ews View Post
    If there was a Guzzi dealership closer than Seattle ( a 5hr drive) I would be all over a V7
    You should road trip to Calgary, it's a buyers market. This looks pretty good for $3500US https://www.kijiji.ca/v-street-cruis...ationFlag=true

https://www.kijiji.ca/b-motorcycles/...?sort=priceAsc

Ews
    Quote Originally Posted by woodsman View Post
    You should road trip to Calgary, it's a buyers market. This looks pretty good for $3500US https://www.kijiji.ca/v-street-cruis...ationFlag=true

https://www.kijiji.ca/b-motorcycles/...?sort=priceAsc
    That would be nice, but that's twice as far as Seattle lol
    Dream as if you live forever, Live as if you die today.~ James Dean

I feel the need, the need for speed.~ Mavrick (Tom Cruise before he was a big ol' bag of crazy)

Thanks for the welcome guys, my dad's California is still running greatly after 46 years and 320.000 kilometers on the clock; drum brakes are really scary but hey they teach you how to ride smoothly without braking
    woodsman likes this.

Sponsored Links