New - From Wyoming (Yes it's one of the fifty states) Just in case you haven't heard - Page 2
Close

New - From Wyoming (Yes it's one of the fifty states) Just in case you haven't heard

This is a discussion on New - From Wyoming (Yes it's one of the fifty states) Just in case you haven't heard within the NEW MEMBERS READ HERE! forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; I realize my advice may sound harsh, but in reality I want every new person who comes here to have a long lasting love of ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I realize my advice may sound harsh, but in reality I want every new person who comes here to have a long lasting love of the hobby and personal success with their project. Trying to do too much often increases the chances of failure.

And the 650 nighthawk isn't entirely a bad bike - stock a new one made 65hp, as much as 750s made before 1979, and it handled better, was narrower, and looked good for the time in an 80's sort of way with it's flat track inspired bodywork. If you do manage to get it running and working as it should - ride the wheels off it.
    Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.
    - Samuel Beckett
    A tool is just an opportunity with a handle
    - Kevin Kelly

lol The one I was working on was apparently used for its last 7 or 8 years by an old guy, to ride around in his farm fields.
    woodsman likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links