First post
Close

First post

This is a discussion on First post within the NEW MEMBERS READ HERE! forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; Hi all, Found this group online somewhere and figured it might be a good place to find help and advice on my latest bike find. ...

Thread: First post

First post

Hi all,
    Found this group online somewhere and figured it might be a good place to find help and advice on my latest bike find. Well, it found me, last weekend. A good friend bought it from a fellow who had stored it in his pool shed for about 5 years. Wish he hadn't done that but then again, the price was right on account of most of the chrome being completely ruined. Other than that everything looks to be here. The ownership states 1967 but when I look up the model on Wikipedia it says it was first produced in 1968. So...not sure. I plan to restore it mechanically so that it's a reliable runner. Cosmetically I'll do my best to keep it original but may not re-chrome. Silver or grey Honda paint can do wonders and also aid in some cost saving. When I'm done with it the new owner may still do what he or she wants to with it - the owner makes those decisions. I suppose I could make a real cool cafe out of it but really I hate to do that to any motorcycle that is seemingly "all there" in stock format. That's just me. Everyone has their own opinion and that's ok. -ChrisName:  IMG_20191006_175851865.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  2.72 MB

Sure looks like a CL175. What you have there is a labour of love,
    she's going to need a lot of love, should keep you out of trouble this winter.

Sponsored Links