Cafe Racer Forum banner

Vanson Jackets Cheap

3K views 32 replies 9 participants last post by  A.D. 
#1 ·
Hey, sadly were are going to stop carrying Vanson. So we are blowing out what we have left. So give us a call to see if we have your size. 212 226 4410

Cheers,
A.D.
Vespa Soho

#10 ·
I'll try a get a list together. They are in Soho and I'm in Brooklyn. As for the parts run the deal fell thru. I have however sourced a 450 brake, and front end + a somewhat suspect replacement motor ; ) Cheers Texy! So, it's coming together with lots of help from Roskoe. Team Cafe has been coming thru! Thanks guys!!

Cheers,
A.D.

#12 ·
If you have a size and style you want just hit me up. I do have a Vanson (46) Cobra MarkII Black : Multi-Season 649.00 is the retail. We are selling them for 20% off. That is the most expensive one BTW. But the only 46. We do have others in S M L XL , I just don't know what a 46 compares to.. Most are between 2 and 3 hundred.

Cheers,
A.D.

#14 ·
"hey do they come with back protectors???" -too funny!

i'd want to know if they come with bandaids and antiseptic for the ejecting nails?

it's a shame about vanson....i really loved wearing the brand before i worked for Rev'it!

cheers,

tex

#19 ·
vanson is top of the line. their shit rocks, if you can afford it. i love my gear. one of the best hook ups i have ever had. if i had the cash, id buy the shite in a heartbeat again.

though my revit tuff matches better. and, the revit rain gear works awesome. i got caught in a huge rain storm last week. i had to put on my motox boots. they filled with water. on the 30 min ride home. but my rain liner in my jacket kept me totally dry uptop. even while blazing up the expressway in a torrential rain storm.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.