Cafe Racer Forum banner

What's Your Day Job?

7K views 66 replies 54 participants last post by  AdamTowner 
#1 ·
Hey guys, I thought it would be fun to hear what some of your day jobs are. Or whatever it is you're doing when you aren't working on bikes, unless that IS your day job!
I work at my dads used car lot when I'm not going go school.

#11 ·
spare parts vegetable. hino trucks, hew holland and kubota tractors. if you need bits and pieces for odd stuff noones ever heard of that was manufactured in a one month window three decades ago by tibetan monks on an acid trip, then chances are i'll be hearing from you.

in the night i moonlight as a puppy with playerer, suzuki/honda arguer, chrysler molester, momentous sandwich constructor, scotch sampler and crap saxophonist.

i'll simply filling in time till my patent on drunk naked golf while consuming nectarines starts to bring in the royalties.

ex mechanic and not unpleased to be out of it. never turn a hobby into a profession or you'll hate both.

except in tony's case, i reckon he does it for the love. or maybe what he does is from someone elses "love" and they were doin it.

#13 ·
I was trained as an aircraft mechanic in high school
While in high school i worked at a local florist and after high school i ran the place....almost owned it...but left to go be a mechanic
for a few years i worked on yachts in the hamptons
now i went back to school as and engineer

#14 ·
My dayjob is trolling motorcycle forums.
Pay isn't great, but lots of job-satisfaction.

#15 ·
Technically I'm an electrical engineer with a specialty in self exciting micro power systems for imbedded medical equipment like pain control units, pacemakers etc. Casio is my bitch.....
During school I was personal security for a douche-nozzle (politician). I've been self employed now for the last 15 years, in one form or another. I like long walks on the beach, holding hand....huh? Oh, sorry.....

#18 ·
quote:Originally posted by Swagger

Technically I'm an electrical engineer with a specialty in self exciting micro power systems for imbedded medical equipment like pain control units, pacemakers etc. Casio is my bitch.....
During school I was personal security for a douche-nozzle (politician). I've been self employed now for the last 15 years, in one form or another. I like long walks on the beach, holding hand....huh? Oh, sorry.....
hi, just seen your ad on gaydate, wanna meet? :D

#20 ·
Tony:
HAHAHA......
Well, spell your name with an 'i', grow some boobs and um...

No, what am I saying, you'd still be an ugly girl.....

#24 ·
Counting blades of grass in national parks.
Helping little old ladies across the road and passing wind in corner shops. Apart from that I was a toolmaker in a past life on my mother's side before I started writing technical instructions for <s>numpties </s><s>idiots </s> operators.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.