Cafe Racer Forum banner

Some Photoshop Work I have done

12K views 57 replies 18 participants last post by  Geeto67 
#1 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Fuel tank Car

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Motor vehicle

In these pictures I show how I took someones cafe racer and made it into a cafe racer that I would like. I am able to take just about any motorcycle image and turn it into a Cafe Racer that you would like to see. If you have a tough time visualizing a certain part on your cafe racer or you are about to purchase a bike but dont know if it would make a good cafe racer, I am able to photoshop it to your specifications and allow you to see a visual of what it could look like before you drop a lot of money on something that you might regret because you couldn't fully visualize it. Shoot me an e-mail with your photos attached that you would like to be photo shopped and give me a description of what you would like to see changed.My e-mail is (antsirico123@gmail.com)

See less See more
#45 ·
Where was there encouragement for cafekid except for:

"Nice. Legit, free photoshopping sounds like a pretty nice thing to offer. Some of the guys on the forum get a little uptight. Loosen up man lol. It's the internet... "

and for drgonzo?

42 comments of encouragement? Serious?

#47 ·
Bc this site was created by and populated with ex racers, current racers, wannabe racers, people who love watching racers....it's about the idea of making something go faster, stop sooner, flex better....not what scarf to wear with your cool cafe racer. It's not a personal attack. I have a few friends who are real honest to god hipsters. This just isn't a site that welcomes that poseur shit. There are other sites that do and that's good for them. I'm part of a few, but I love coming here for the purism. And please...don't make it out to make me sound,like an elitist. By pure I mean a place that is trying to save what little is left of a really sweet hobby that I have come to love.

#49 ·
Nah, I don't think you are coming across as an elitist.....In my business you have stock (100% correct) Corvettes and then have modified Corvettes.....Typically these two groups are polar opposites, and it appears much the same here.....nothing wrong with either in my eyes....

#50 ·
I guess it just annoys me that the hipsters get on here and expect everyone to just accept them as is and stroke them for making a motorcycle theirs....with there own two hands.. But then again...that's kinda what annoys me about hipsters in general. They claim to not care what ppl think but then expect everyone to accept them.

#55 ·
By the way..... Since someone brought up the lawyer thing.....maybe we should have that conversation on why he may not even be permitted to do this work legally and why. I mean, he isn't using his own work to start - he's stealing pics off the Internet and therefore trampling upon someone else's copyright.

Realistically, because he is a kid, presumably in school, and he isn't charging money he probably fits nicely into the fair use exemptions. That doesn't mean the original copyright holders won't send him threatening letters, the might, it just means those letters won't have any teeth. But what happens when he wants to charge for his work? Well in that case he will either have to pay a licensing fee (assuming the artist is willing to license) or take his own photographs.

If you are taking your own photographs and retouching them.....then you are MAKING REAL ART.....which is the same conclusion I was leading to in the first place.

So.....what was said about encouragement before?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.