'75 Z1b project - Page 36
Close

'75 Z1b project

This is a discussion on '75 Z1b project within the Project Builds forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; Guess I shouldn't bitch about the grass that needs cutting or mention the flowers on the magnolia....

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: '75 Z1b project

Guess I shouldn't bitch about the grass that needs cutting or mention the flowers on the magnolia.
    woodsman likes this.
    "Non urinat in ventum"

Quote Originally Posted by woodsman View Post
    -20C -4F here this am, They say it's spring. And we turned the clocks forward so it's dark again when I get up. -20 and dark in the morning, I know They is generally a brilliant person but here all indications are it's still winter.
    Ugh. It's around 26-36F during my normal commute, but I've been going to the gym during lunch lately so the morning riding temps are more like the low 40s
    Quote Originally Posted by alwhite00 View Post
    Fuck all of you guys. Get into your little circle jerk and have fun. Thought this may be a pretty cool message board but damn, you guys are assholes.

Quote Originally Posted by CaTacL1sm View Post
    Ugh. It's around 26-36F during my normal commute, but I've been going to the gym during lunch lately so the morning riding temps are more like the low 40s
    T shirt weather already?

I shouldn't really complain we seem pretty safe from the things Mother Nature uses to smash lives apart.

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536

Sponsored Links