Starting to look like a garage again....
Close

This is a discussion on Starting to look like a garage again.... within the Project Builds forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; Since I have been selling bikes and parts I have room again. Believe it or not I can now get to almost everything without having ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Since I have been selling bikes and parts I have room again. Believe it or not I can now get to almost everything without having to move anything.

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.
    - Samuel Beckett
    A tool is just an opportunity with a handle
    - Kevin Kelly

Thanks for posting that pic, compared to that my garage looks almost clean! =)
    If you beat me all you have done is beaten an old fat guy. But If I beat you then you have been beaten by an old fat guy!

Thanks for posting that pic, compared to that my garage looks almost clean! =)
    If you beat me all you have done is beaten an old fat guy. But If I beat you then you have been beaten by an old fat guy!

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

I'm jealous. A.) Because of all those parts and bikes B.) Because you can get to things without having to move everything.

I'm getting there...... slowly. I sold my 911. I'm getting ready to list my Scion XB. I still have a few prts that have to go from the 911 but I have to clean them up. Then, once it warms up a bit the KZ goes on the block.
    The goal is to have one car and one bike AND be able to access all tools and vehicles without having to bang my head on something, scrape my hands trying to reach between crap, etc....
    I'm hoping to do a total redo of my garage this summer (walls, floor, lighting).
    1988 FZ600

I'm jealous. A.) Because of all those parts and bikes B.) Because you can get to things without having to move everything.

I'm getting there...... slowly. I sold my 911. I'm getting ready to list my Scion XB. I still have a few prts that have to go from the 911 but I have to clean them up. Then, once it warms up a bit the KZ goes on the block.
    The goal is to have one car and one bike AND be able to access all tools and vehicles without having to bang my head on something, scrape my hands trying to reach between crap, etc....
    I'm hoping to do a total redo of my garage this summer (walls, floor, lighting).
    1988 FZ600

Nobody can have just ONE bike.....

Right now there are 5 bikes in the garage plus a GTO cut in half. 2 months ago there were 8 bikes in that garage including jaguar's CBX. To do anything at all required opening the main barn doors and pushing 3 bikes outside at least. To get to a part usually meant standing on the pegs of whatever bike was blocking. Keep in mind that was literally anything - if I wanted one flathead eyeglass screwdriver 3 bikes had to come out. It was miserable.
    - Samuel Beckett
    - Kevin Kelly

Nobody can have just ONE bike.....

Right now there are 5 bikes in the garage plus a GTO cut in half. 2 months ago there were 8 bikes in that garage including jaguar's CBX. To do anything at all required opening the main barn doors and pushing 3 bikes outside at least. To get to a part usually meant standing on the pegs of whatever bike was blocking. Keep in mind that was literally anything - if I wanted one flathead eyeglass screwdriver 3 bikes had to come out. It was miserable.
    - Samuel Beckett
    - Kevin Kelly

Am sure the coons are happy too, or did you patch up that hole…..
    "Its amazing what can be done when you don't know you can't do it" Bill Anderson

Am sure the coons are happy too, or did you patch up that hole…..
    "Its amazing what can be done when you don't know you can't do it" Bill Anderson

"Nobody can have just ONE bike....."

In the back corners of my mind I'm entertaining a DP bike as a 2nd to the FZ. First I have to come through on the promise to my wife to "get down to one car and one bike and get rid of all the kart, bike and car parts littering the place" We need 2 cars that BOTH of us can drive. Since she likes the new ride (even though I still hate her car with a passion), and she can learn to drive stick on it (way more "woman friendly" than the 911), I should be able to sneak another bike in once I finish my chores.
    I have plans for the garage that will actually increase space. Just enough space for another bike
    1988 FZ600

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links