Maserati V6 cafe racer - Page 7
Close

Maserati V6 cafe racer

This is a discussion on Maserati V6 cafe racer within the Project Builds forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; Originally Posted by roccitycafe i've met a lot of people just like ME in real life. I doubt you have ever met anyone like me. ...

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Maserati V6 cafe racer

Quote Originally Posted by roccitycafe View Post
    i've met a lot of people just like ME in real life.
    I doubt you have ever met anyone like me.

I've never taken many photos in my life, to bore guys. With a photographic memory, why on Earth would I ?

"apprenticeships, degrees, certifications and race wins." I pretty much could not care less about these things. You might. Those things are mostly in the past, and I'm much more focused on the present.

Danger, is my business."
    Last edited by Witworth; 03-29-2015 at 01:07 PM.

Dos Equis just didn't realized they hired the wrong guy, did they?
    www.CreativeCandy.org

I carry a gun because I'm too young to die, too old to take an ass whooping, and a cop is too heavy.

Quote Originally Posted by o1marc View Post
    I'm probably not the most liked member here but I have 133 likes, you have 1 and that was from Hillsy, of all people, whom we know doesn't like you. So that makes me right, again.
    Because there are 1000's of threads you participate in with responses doesn't mean anything towards you personally. Everyone brings happiness to the room, some when they enter, some when they leave.
    Get some new glasses, I have recieved at least 121 likes.

Danger, is my business."

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

Ok, you got me on that ONE. You have one like given which proves you don't like anything here. The one "like" was you agreeing with Hillsy about something you don't like.
    www.CreativeCandy.org

I carry a gun because I'm too young to die, too old to take an ass whooping, and a cop is too heavy.

ugh. this bullshit arguing with ww has effectively ruined this thread

ugh. this bullshit arguing with ww has effectively ruined this thread
    One member and there goes the neighborhood.
    www.CreativeCandy.org

Quote Originally Posted by o1marc View Post
    Ok, you got me on that ONE. You have one like given which proves you don't like anything here. The one "like" was you agreeing with Hillsy about something you don't like.
    Wrong again, one like only proves I don't expect favors in the form of reciprocal likes. It also means I can remain clear in thought, analysis and somewhat aloof, without fear or favor.

Danger, is my business.'
    engel likes this.

yup, just read through the whole thread then checked out this dude's blog, I totally agree with the fuck off comments, 90% of you shit on people for not building anything real, or shit on people for not doing it right, this guy is doing both in abundance, who cares if he's building something fucking weird, it's fucking cool and if he sticks around he's got a lot of knowledge to spread around
    I'm not going to say this idea has not talents. The skill to perform these conversions and adaptations is good. However isn't this forum caferacer.net? Isn't this the place that puts function and safety before pretty and weird?

Build anything real? A ducati top over a lower HD? Put Honda and Suzuki in the place of Ducati and Harley and this forum would be laughing it's ass off.......regardless of the talent and skill and ability. A Maserati engine in a bike? Replace Maserati with Toyota and see the response. Everyone poo poos the boss hog....even the viper powered one but someone comes along and says "Maserati" and everyone creams their pants. If someone talks about single sided swingarm on a CX500 then they are idiots and hipster fools.

Who cares if he's building something weird?.............apparently every one on this forum unless it says Ducati, Maserati, BSA, etc........then it's super cool. Hipster clip ons, tail loops and number one plates are stupid.....unless there on a Maserati?

Moderation on a forum? I don't know but can we all quit masterbating over these creations and stick to the fundamentals.

When I start my electric cafe bike project (in the future)........I can't wait to hear your ridicule of how much of a hipster bait cafe cut up newb I am.......unless it says Ducat......then I am super cool.

dunno man, if someone was putting a toyota engine in a motorcycle as a ground up build and showed the ability this guy has, I'd still be down with it. it's just as cool to see this as it is to see someone race prep a cb350

The only reason I ask for proof that you know what you are talking about is because you offer so much advice.
    How is anybody supposed to believe you're telling us the right thing if you have no record of this advice and
    Experience working out for you?
    I'd feel better trusting what you tell us if you'd just quit hiding and be like any motorcycle enthusiast I know
    and show us just one thing you have owned or accomplished. That's how friends are made is through common interests.
    I understand that you are not here to gain friends, but you offer an opinion under the claim that you know what you are talking about, and it would be a lot easier to take it as credible if you establish that you are at least not malevolent.
    Who knows, you could be trying to thin the herd of inexperienced motorcyclists by telling us bullshit
    that may or may not get someone killed?
    I appreciate that you no longer blatantly insult people on here, but we'd still like to know
    what kind of bike you ride, what continent you live on, and the like.
    I am here to learn about motorcycles from people who know more than I do, hopefully not from malicious
    robots intent on selling sr400's to new hipsters....
    Stolenare likes this.
    It ain't easy bein' fat and greasy.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links