Cafe Racer Forum banner

Maserati V6 cafe racer

34K views 126 replies 32 participants last post by  grandpaul 
#1 ·
If all else fails it will get the record for the heaviest cafe racer in the world!

See less See more
#7 · (Edited)
In this pic you can see the top of a sprocket. Don't see how to access the bottom of the sprocket. What I find even more interesting is the fact that it looks like a kick start on the right side.

I think I see some room for the bottom of the chain to reach the bottom of the sprocket but it's not clear in this pic.

This post has been deleted
#32 ·
Go back and check out the hillsy junk in countless threads following me. He follows me like a bad smell. He's looking for love. That ain't my flave, but maybe it's his?

I don't quarrel, and in fact I could care less.

It's amusing the self -elected ' credibility avenger ' has a garage full of unrideable bikes. :rolleyes:

Danger, is my business."

#44 ·
what else have you cast and machined?

#50 ·
yup, just read through the whole thread then checked out this dude's blog, I totally agree with the fuck off comments, 90% of you shit on people for not building anything real, or shit on people for not doing it right, this guy is doing both in abundance, who cares if he's building something fucking weird, it's fucking cool and if he sticks around he's got a lot of knowledge to spread around

#52 ·
Reality check, this comment comes from a guy trying to build one untested or proven 'race frame' from scratch with a very dubious headsteady idea. You for one, have asked for advice from very experienced frame-modders, including me, and then came up with all kinds of excuses and weird metal notions. You didn't like many of the many answers to your questions, if I recollect right.

It's an open forum, and somewhat savage, but at least, not one with lame teenagers, Sportster lovin' bros missing momma real bad, or a gaggle of hipsters going, wow, stance and what's not to love.

As far as I can see most of the comments on this thread relate to why?, why bother? , and how? What are members suposed to sprout out?, boy! , howdy, cool and wow?

Danger, is my business."

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.