air tech airstreamlining not so TECH
Close

This is a discussion on air tech airstreamlining not so TECH within the Technical forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; I called air tech airstreamling to order parts from their web sight the email didnt work the parts they had for reasonable prices when I ...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

I called air tech airstreamling to order parts from their web sight the email didnt work the parts they had for reasonable prices when I called to order them ,they were twice as expencive, said"we are JUST (yeah right) in the process of up dating the site " well this day and age most people use the net more than anything so there is a new priority in place ...they should keep their web site up to speed if thats you business tool.I have their site in favorites and have been eyeballing these parts sure blows the budget so be careful and call for the real prices.

I've bought quite a bit of stuff from AirTech....they freakin blow...I avoid them at all costs these days. Unless they have something I absolutely can't get anywhere else. Their products are of marginal quality also...not the worst I've seen, but pretty crappy.
    JohnnyB

branson.... stop buying crap. you are sponsered anyway.

mt

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

I used buy that AirTech stuff...IN THE OLD DAYS...before I found guys that do much better work. With the initials....MATT.
    JohnnyB

Bull I have a source fo better fiberglass for honda stuff. e-mail me and i'll give up my "secret" sources.

dude,

i hate airtech. they suck ass. their shit shatters on contact (got it, shatters, not breaks, fucking explodes)......

customer service skills suck, unless you get the owner kent(?).

had too order a replacement panel for a piece of bodywork for my fz600. couldn't do anything else since i had the rest of the airtech kit new except for that panel.

got it and paid too much in shipping, fuck!

i think tannermatic is the way to go. his f'ing shit can grind and still hold liquid.

tannermatic is the snizzle.

tex

p.s.- sponsorship?

I got all Tannermatic on both the race bikes now. Super secret experimental items.

Why...cause he's one of my sponsors.
    JohnnyB

i think you are in tex. you just got to let me know what ya need.

dude

matts stuff is pretty cool. and you should always support the racer, and small guy. matt, just dont let frank find out. now i have to go start making some money for a new tank and seat.

jc

anybody have contact info for tannermatic? What bikes do they make for?

As for Airtech, if they are advertising the prices on the web, technically they can be held to that price since it is a form of advertising, and it borders on bait and switch tactics. If you really wanted to be nasty you could report them to the Attorney General in cali for these business practices, but it doesn't solve your parts problem.

I used to recommend them because for the longest time they were the only company making cr750 parts for the cb750 and also because they claim to have the old greasy dick molds made from an original cr750. Now there are other companies who make the tank with better quality for less money but not so many make the fairing. The only thing I ever bought from them was a tracker style seat which was quite durable and lasted a long time on my bike before I traided it to a friend. They are still the only company making fiberglass parts for a lot of obscure bikes, and some of their artistic stuff is pretty neat, but if you can get it somewhere else for cheaper than by all means.

I will mention however that they are also one of the few fiberglass companies that will produce any of their parts in carbon fiber (for a hugh extra cost of course). Can you imagine how badass it would be to have a carbon fiber cr750. I get a woodie just thinking about it.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links